Story Bermuda - Cricket's New Superpower - Back on! New update! [C07]

Who Should Be Vice-Captain (And Skipper The Next Match)?

• Slowcoach (Saajid Mujahid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GrayNicolls (N. Davies)

• Madmick96 (M. Mick)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pre-Match On SuperSports with Dwayne Leverock and Andy Pick
header_3natrsa_2006_296x85.gif
introrh7.jpg

DL: Hello and welcome to SuperSports coverage of this ICC Tri Series in South Africa, I'm former Bermudan spinner Dwayne Leverock and with me is Candian coach Andy Pick to help me take you all through this match between Bermuda and Canada.
AP: Thanks Dwayne, it should be a cracker of a match.
DL: Now just to let you all know, Bermudan Captain Dean Sherr has won the toss and elected to field on a nice green pitch here in Potchefstroom, seems like the logical decision on a green pitch, the seamers will get the early strike here.
AP: Yes and the pitch has caused the Bermudans to leave Dwayne Leverock Jr. as 12th Man here today, are you disapponted Dwayne?
DL: Yes I am but I'm sure he will get a chance sooner or later, and what about your boys too Andy, let's have a look at the lineups for both sides now:

teamsip1.jpg

AP: Two strong sides, and I'm sure we wil have a great battle on our hands, hopefully my Canadians can get over your Bermudans Dwayne.
DL: Hopefully not, but it's time to head down there because the players are coming out on the field now, and Daniel Lee is about to bowl the first ball of the day, to Sandeep Jyoti.

my.php

Last edited:
Cant wait for the start.

CMON BERMUDA!

Great presentation and start to the story aus!

Keep it up and lead us to victory

Brett_Lee

nice start mate

come on bermuda tear those canadians to shreads

You are a softcock, Mr Leverock Snr. :p

The Spin said:
Im pleased as well, I hope I can play well and impress with my flighted, turning leggies
Two legspinners in the squad. Go out there and break a leg! Literally. I want that WC spot :p

The Spin said:
:p

On your bike Zorax! I might have to avoid you, or I could be attacked :p
Honestly, that cricket ball which you nearly tripped over was an accident!! :p

The Spin said:
:p

On your bike Zorax! I might have to avoid you, or I could be attacked :p
If it will produce better results then sure you're competing for the spot, although TFM might kill you both to get in the side himself. I am going today so here is the final update for two weeks have a safe and happy new year my fellow Bermudans and keep posting here to keep the thread up here for when I return.

Bermudans take early wicket​
Allan Donald: Welcome back to the ground we are at with a long name for Bermuda v Canda in the ICC Tri Series in South Africa, and when we left you Dean Sherr has just gotten out Canada's S. Jyoti off the 4th over of the match, caught and bowled for 1, here's the still replay in a single still image because we're running out of time.
dyotiwicketpt6.jpg

AD: It was a brilliant yorker there that forced a poor shot and Sherr saw the ball and took it well, marvellous catch that. We'll be back after a short 2 week break to continue this match where we left off.

aus5892 said:
If it will produce better results then sure you're competing for the spot, although TFM might kill you both to get in the side himself.

He isn't joking.

Last edited:
woo hoo!! early breakthrough!!! another thing plz make the images smaller i got capped and the downloads are real slow, same with web pages :(

great stsart for the bermudans lets get these canadiens out cheaply

great start, but like i said, resize the images so they dont clutter the screen and give it that added touch of class :)

Users who are viewing this thread