Best bowler in pak vs Indua series

who has been the best

• Total voters
J

JazzG

I thought Pathan was excellent, his line and length was very good and he gave some good batsman a lot of problems. Balaji's wickets looked good but overall I thought Pathan looked a lot more dangerous. Showed even at 19 he is very mature and I'm sure he will go on to become a good bowler for India if he keeps on going like he has been.

T

tosh1981

pathan was easily the best bowler of the lot...

he was causing all kinds of problems - he was unplayable for long long periods of time (i remember his figure were 9 7 12 1 at some point in the multan test)

balaji was great too - but pathan is deadlier...

it is debatable who was the best in the test series, as even kumble did surprisingly well...
infact, i thought balaji, pathan, yuvraj, kumble, parthiv and sehwag were all in the running for the man of the series award...
it was truly a team effort that won us the test series - everybody oin the team came up with important contributions...

but in the one day series, pathan was definitely the bowling king from both sides...
his inclusion made a huge difference in our bowling lineup...
zaheer was bowling worse than ive ever seen him bowl before... pathan made him look pedestrian, and zaheer isnt that bad a bowler!

Users who are viewing this thread