Best Performance In A Test By A Player

King Gilo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, i decided to set this up to see which players have performed best in a test match, either to help win it, or make a big score etc. The performance i am submitting is by Simon Jones whose bowling and batting kept england in the 1st ashes test and helped us win.

this is in ICC 2005 not 2006

Attachments

• jones bowling.JPG
    jones bowling.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 113
  • jones.JPG
    jones.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

BOONEY

Club Cricketer
i've made triple centurys plenty of times, most wickets in an innings probably 8
also when i was playing against combined uni's as australia (not a test match) michael clarke made something in the 560's, partnership of like 700 with hussey and the team score was like 1300+

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I'll re-post this from another thread;

I'd have to consider this performance from Fred as one of my best;

screen1zs5.jpg

And when you consider who he batted with as well;

screen2qn7.jpg

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Well I'm absolutely clueless but I still managed to dismantle England quite easily. Shaun Tait was on debut and took 3 for 26 but before he came into the attack McGrath and Lee had already done the job on England and had them 5 down for 24! Haydos made a ton off 93 balls before Symonds of all people ran him out in the 40th over. Clarke and Symonds done the job in the final ten before Clarke went out and White in his 2nd innings made 1 off 1 ball.

Attachments

• vsengland.PNG
    vsengland.PNG
    81.1 KB · Views: 98
  • vsengland2.PNG
    vsengland2.PNG
    76.4 KB · Views: 97
  • vsengland3.PNG
    vsengland3.PNG
    64.9 KB · Views: 97

Roy Symonds

School Cricketer
The Michael Vaughan Bowling Show

This is from International Cricket Captain 2005, and is my best bowling performance ever. My regular bowlers failed to take wickets, so I tried the unique option...
vaughantakes9.jpg

vaughanseasonstats.jpg

marapets

School Cricketer
wow thats incredible i once had andrew symonds take two wickets in the same over but thats about it nothing compared to vaughn though lol

Users who are viewing this thread