Best Service Provider(Mobiles)According to you?

gopkrish88

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
AIRTEL slightly high monthly expense when compared to other toddlers , but as i say all others are toddlers:banana2

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Airtel for me, and sid, Airtel simply rocks here in Delhi. My plan is 250 bucks a month, in which I get 500 Mins to any mobile free, after that 30p call to any mobile, and flat 50p call to land lines. 50p SMS, though I don't use them much. It doesn't get any better. ;)

Oh, and in Broadband, nothing even comes CLOSE to Airtel at the moment. Would you believe it? 1600 odd bucks a month and 1 MBPS in day and 2 MBPS in night, all unlimited.

where are you living? By mistake, I set up broadband internet for my grandmom in Chennai last November and I opted for BSNL instead of Airtel because at that time, BSNL's unlimited plans sounded better than Airtel. But it was 512kbps unlimited. But its a very very poor connection and frequently drops out and the wireless modem they gave was pathetic.

If this plan is available in Chennai, I will ask my grandmom to switch over to this (so that we can have better call and video quality when we chat with her).

P.s: Hope I see the day in India when there is 5-8mbps unlimited connection which is affordable for the lower middle class citizens (for Rs 1000-1500 per month or so). If it happens, that will be the moment when I come back to India for good. I cant live without high speed internet.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
where are you living? By mistake, I set up broadband internet for my grandmom in Chennai last November and I opted for BSNL instead of Airtel because at that time, BSNL's unlimited plans sounded better than Airtel. But it was 512kbps unlimited. But its a very very poor connection and frequently drops out and the wireless modem they gave was pathetic.

If this plan is available in Chennai, I will ask my grandmom to switch over to this (so that we can have better call and video quality when we chat with her).

P.s: Hope I see the day in India when there is 5-8mbps unlimited connection which is affordable for the lower middle class citizens (for Rs 1000-1500 per month or so). If it happens, that will be the moment when I come back to India for good. I cant live without high speed internet.
Here you go : -

Broadband plans | Broadband Internet Tariffs | New Offers & Plan in India from Airtel

Look at the Freedom 1699 plan [after clicking show all plans]. I think they dropped the 1MBPS in night somehow, and have a look at other plans as well. 8Mbps, 2.2k a month, 15GB bandwidth as well.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Sid, speed on demand is loot, I'm sure you won't want it.

I have looted Airtel with that for years. Dont know why its not in Chandigarh when I was able to boost my speed with the help of my friend.

Guess I will have to ask him.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
2 MBPS super speed.... BSNL is all you need..!!(About broadband)

And about mobile networks...
Hindustan bol rahaan hain.. hindustan bol rahaan hain.... Again My vote goes to BSNL..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Here you go : -

Broadband plans | Broadband Internet Tariffs | New Offers & Plan in India from Airtel

Look at the Freedom 1699 plan [after clicking show all plans]. I think they dropped the 1MBPS in night somehow, and have a look at other plans as well. 8Mbps, 2.2k a month, 15GB bandwidth as well.

The frames in that page dont scroll for me (so not able to view details of the plans). Anyways, is that "Freedom 1699" plan unlimited? I want to switch my grandmom from BSNL to Airtel. BSNL is pathetic. I was not happy with it.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
BSNL = :crying
Airtel = :laugh

shubhrayu

International Coach
Guys and Girls...A form of Virgin Mobile is here on GSM

tadocomo.com/

Watch it out.....

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
TBH, DOCOMO sucks...
I used it for three days and immediately smashed off the sim for its extraordinary speed..

If we send a text message now, (with full signal on both receiving and sending hand )
It delivers after 7 minutes.
And the voice clarity is not up to our expectations..

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
TBH, DOCOMO sucks...
I used it for three days and immediately smashed off the sim for its extraordinary speed..

If we send a text message now, (with full signal on both receiving and sending hand )
It delivers after 7 minutes.
And the voice clarity is not up to our expectations..

I heard tata docomo offers 3G services. Do you have any idea of its rates and plans,and download speeds? :)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
TATA Docomo is here in Mumbai.

anyone sure about the plans it says 1sec=1paise?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread