Bid 6; Shane Warne

Status
Not open for further replies.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you sure you have around 2 million to back up your bids in both this, the Shahid Afridi, and the KP threads?

670k. CC

They are Dublin Destroyers (2nd richest Franchsie) :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Anymore for anymore?

Simbazz added 7 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

As i was asked before the new rules came into place, i've got a bid of 750k from DD.

Last edited:

pal

International Coach
Ask them if they can afford the 600k for Afridi, the 700k for KP, and the million for this bid. If they show you that they can, I'll be willing to up the bid.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I've had a very shady person in the office earlier who left this on Mr. Sharples desk:

The Dublin Destroyers owners consortium have noticed with some detached amusement and mild anger ill-informed posts questioning their financial solvency. They would like to assure Mr Sharples that they are used to getting what they want and intolerant of failure. They are not accustomed to answering impertinent questions though without punishing severely the questioner involved for their inherent insolence. On this occasion they have kindly agreed to make an exception.

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Congratulations to DD, they're now the proud owners of Shane Warne. Once funds are transfered, the player is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread