Bid 10: Andrew Flintoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If i find Zmario inflating bets, then he shall be dealt punishment because i've already had some trouble from his camp.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I guess we got lucky with KP and Sachin.

People are grabbing these second tier people now because they are desperate, I guess.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
LMAO. Looks like the middle order teams didn't really battle with pal in the top tier simply because they knew they wouldn't win. Which ended up being that pal got them cheaper. :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
LMAO. Looks like the middle order teams didn't really battle with pal in the top tier simply because they knew they wouldn't win. Which ended up being that pal got them cheaper. :p

Yeah, we made that big mistake :mad atlist we could have tried to rip some cash of Pal :p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
The Toronto Tanks spokesman has announced today at the Toronto Tikka House that "Other teams should be worried about their own bank accounts, instead of worrying about others' bank accounts." The spokesman explained how the team was to recieve various enormous donations, and that the finances of the team were not handled by one person, but in fact four.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Toronto Tanks spokesman has announced today at the Toronto Tikka House that "Other teams should be worried about their own bank accounts, instead of worrying about others' bank accounts." The spokesman explained how the team was to recieve various enormous donations, and that the finances of the team were not handled by one person, but in fact four.

You care about your finace ;) we know what we are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread