Bid 10: Andrew Flintoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i find Zmario inflating bets, then he shall be dealt punishment because i've already had some trouble from his camp.

I guess we got lucky with KP and Sachin.

People are grabbing these second tier people now because they are desperate, I guess.

LMAO. Looks like the middle order teams didn't really battle with pal in the top tier simply because they knew they wouldn't win. Which ended up being that pal got them cheaper. :p

LMAO. Looks like the middle order teams didn't really battle with pal in the top tier simply because they knew they wouldn't win. Which ended up being that pal got them cheaper. :p

Yeah, we made that big mistake :mad atlist we could have tried to rip some cash of Pal :p

The Toronto Tanks spokesman has announced today at the Toronto Tikka House that "Other teams should be worried about their own bank accounts, instead of worrying about others' bank accounts." The spokesman explained how the team was to recieve various enormous donations, and that the finances of the team were not handled by one person, but in fact four.

The Toronto Tanks spokesman has announced today at the Toronto Tikka House that "Other teams should be worried about their own bank accounts, instead of worrying about others' bank accounts." The spokesman explained how the team was to recieve various enormous donations, and that the finances of the team were not handled by one person, but in fact four.

You care about your finace ;) we know what we are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread