Shane Warne

IfYouHaveToAsk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Quoted from the product description:

"Bowling sees a much-improved set of delivery types, thanks to changes in the way the ball swings in the air and reacts off the pitch, showcasing Shane Warne?s huge variation of spinning deliveries"

Just a question, where will shane warne feature in the game since he doesnt play one day cricket and the test match names are going to be fake (flantoff etc)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Can someone tell all the teams in test? plz are asif $ shoaib akhti there.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If you want to see all the squads use this to get a roster and this to use the lineup editor (which shows all the lineups). I know you don't have the PC version but you only need a PC to run the editor, you don't need the game.

athkatla

School Cricketer
lazy_chesnut said:
He said anywhere, didn't he? Do you know what anywhere means?

No need to be rude pal, all I'm trying to determine is whether they need to be in a game directory or folder to work. Not all of us on the forum are familiar with how patches and third party add ons work.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
athkatla said:
No need to be rude pal, all I'm trying to determine is whether they need to be in a game directory or folder to work.
The person who wrote the utility said anywhere. Why did you ask again? Grr.

athkatla

School Cricketer
Ffs man grow up! Whats it matter to you if I want some clarification, just don't read it, ignore it, sheesh! Why you feel the need to make silly comments I really don't know. Now I've finished ok, so write any drivel you want to, I won't be back to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread