2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
how is this thread still going ? :lol

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
@Cricket Life, have you taken into consideration that this game was released only 9 days before Christmas, then there was the Christmas holidays and then there's the time it would take to go through the bug reports, fix them then beta test before releasing??? Yes there are issues an BA have said they will support the game... if you think there's better out there, good luck in finding it !!!
Don Bradman was yes ashes was not a mounth before Christmas the patches we have got so far have been little mini things big ant stated that pc will see their patches quickly and tbf cricket is good sport for big ant it a gap in the market

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm intrigued how you can spend money on three incarnations of a game that you don't like and play for "hours and hours".

Love a good contradiction; alongside some questionable spelling and grammar.
I don’t knock the game I love cricket I no so much about it I play have been playing for six or seven years and I spend the money coz I no it will be decent and this game really got me hyped up quote mike merrrin best ever game and they made a comment about esports this thread was made to get awnsers[DOUBLEPOST=1515190395][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mate this game just came out recently and you are already complaining about it.
I having a good time with this game and Big Ant are working hard on this game and are the only company that gives a dame about Cricket unlike greedy EA.
Not complaning much about it it just worrying me for the lack of support to what they suggested some say we won’t see a patch this mounth

Dean johnes

Club Captain
H
Ah , sweet comma, dearest fullstop, when, oh when will you grace us with your hallowed presence again? Leave us not breathless for long, you virtuous signs of all things good!
He never asked u to comment....[DOUBLEPOST=1515191436][/DOUBLEPOST]I
Mate this game just came out recently and you are already complaining about it.
I having a good time with this game and Big Ant are working hard on this game and are the only company that gives a dame about Cricket unlike greedy EA.
I think they are working on tennis games patches which will be required too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread