Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and here was I thinking I'm the anal retentive guy perfectionist here. Honestly, shadows people... shadows?!...

Saurabh17

Club Cricketer
Since this is the first in the series of Don Bradman's cricket, I think the only true test for this game is gameplay...

The amount of effort which we can make out till now by Big Ant in this game, I think one or two more games in the series and this game will become the most detailed sports game of its time...

PS:Glad people are taking their time out to point such small things as it can only make the game better...Just please don't get stuck to it!:)

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Here's the thing - you can find individual screens of literally EVERY game that makes the game look ugly. However; you can ignore these things when everything is moving at 30/60fps; because they won't be there long enough for you to notice!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Happy to hear any constructive criticism, anything that can make the game better

How did this guy find so many little things. God I thought I was anal about features like the ball wear but i'm not in this way. Still thing for the next version I guess. PS Wait till he looks hard at the My worn balls video.:p

----------

Since this is the first in the series of Don Bradman's cricket, I think the only true test for this game is gameplay...

The amount of effort which we can make out till now by Big Ant in this game, I think one or two more games in the series and this game will become the most detailed sports game of its time...

PS:Glad people are taking their time out to point such small things as it can only make the game better...Just please don't get stuck to it!:)

For cricket yes, like Madden/Fifa mate.:thumbs

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
For all those whinging about people being anal about screenshots, this:

Because we can't comment on the gameplay until we can play the game, we can pick apart screenshots.

(hope Matt wasn't being sarcastic :eek:)

Perhaps this guy loves cricket games with a passion (more than you?) and in his keeness for the perfect game is pointing these things out. For most of us it doesn't matter one iota, but I bet Ross prefers passionate people about his game, to people who contribute nothing?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
For all those whinging about people being anal about screenshots, this:

(hope Matt wasn't being sarcastic :eek:)

Perhaps this guy loves cricket games with a passion (more than you?) and in his keeness for the perfect game is pointing these things out. For most of us it doesn't matter one iota, but I bet Ross prefers passionate people about his game, to people who contribute nothing?

When the game does get a release we will no doubt have a Bugs list for Ross in a good way I mean. Ross/Bigant can go though the list and fix in a patch/DLC or the next version of the game.:clap

akk90

School Cricketer
Just saw the big ant review system preview,amazing work.

Just wanted to ask if you could change the cameras during the review.
Like in the video there is no use of having a side camera without the hotspot to see if the batsman has actually nicked it..you can get a better angle from the front facing camera that way..I hope you getting what I'm tryin to say.

itzeddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Moving the conversation right along, I am very keen to see what sort of footage we get out of Ross and Mike this coming friday. From my understanding its basically going to be a "directors cut".

P.S. Never understood why they call it a directors cut, when it never cuts the time of the video/movie/show.

Users who are viewing this thread