Big Bash League

Who has the lamest name?

• Total voters
Where can I watch the highlights of the first 2 matches?

The good thing about Afridis bowling is that he bowls allot of different deliveries. Leg breaks, off Breaks faster balls and he knows every delivery that a leggie can bowl.

Interesting, he bowled faster through his leg spin run up. Its good to have a real quicker ball as a spinner, one of the commentators were saying they were bowled by it!.

Interesting, he bowled faster through his leg spin run up. Its good to have a real quicker ball as a spinner, one of the commentators were saying they were bowled by it!.

Yea it is surprising that he bowled faster with his short run up then his long one.
There is a video of him bowling a bouncer at Brian Lara in a test match from his spin run up, the ball bounces over Laras head and actually takes him by surprise.

Screw T20, it causes so many injuries. Even Gayle is now injured, hopefully it's not gonna keep him out for a long time.

Going to the Tassie match tonight! It's gonna go off (hopefully). Also a shame if Gayle's injured I was wanting to see him play.

What's the website some of you guys were watching this off?

Mascarenhas playing for Tasmania or Naved ul Hasan? He is useless, why does he have to play in every single T20 competition?

Last edited:
How come everyone thinks Mascarenhas is still playing for Tasmania, he's been ruled out for ages. Hughes and Warner are turning me on.

How come everyone thinks Mascarenhas is still playing for Tasmania, he's been ruled out for ages. Hughes and Warner are turning me on.
Haha, their batting great. This bet365 stream is brilliant:D

LOL. WTF at that over. Warner kept hitting balls real high and landing them just over fielders

Ugh, I registered on Bet365 earlier but they don't show these matches in Australia...I mean, I have Foxtel but it'd be handy lol

Users who are viewing this thread