Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

toby123

Club Captain
Wow, I look away for a few hours and there are 15 pages of comments on a few pictures of ball paths...

OK, to clarify, I'm batting in the "big wheel" shot, to get this i've got to make sure that I don't get out and to get that 53 took about 25 mins of me playing the game, so I did a few unorthodox things to make that happen slowing fielder throws to allow me to get 2's rather than 1's at times was one of them. not hitting behind square just wasn't something that was easy with the deliveries, I hit them, I just didn't run, so not on "big wheel".

The primary reason for showing the shots is so you know that we have these elements in the game. Just because they existed in previous cricket games shouldn't be a reason that you assume they are in any upcoming cricket game, let's face it some form of interactive fielding has existed in every other cricket game until now!
Why couldn't you hit behind square????

sureshy24

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why couldn't you hit behind square????

we need to wait till we get hands on the game.till then we should listen to them whatever stories they say.especially people here are stop you from asking question.they want us to say great,briliant,awesome.

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
we need to wait till we get hands on the game.till then we should listen to them whatever stories they say.especially people here are stop you from asking question.they want us to say great,briliant,awesome.especially angad,he thinks that he is the king of the thread.

It's not a question of saying brilliant but your negativity should have a valid argument. BigAntStudios post here so that the can know our positive or negative points for the game, so that they can provide patches to fix issues in the game later on. Angad, is just trying to explain to you, why your argument is not that strong. So please try to help BigAntStudios by giving them positive comments for confidence and also give some negative comments if you want, so they can fix these pesky bugs in their future patches :thumbs

Orangzeb

Banned
Enough already .... I know you have right to ask sureshy but don't nitpick on minor things such as " why the fielder slide" "why there's a single instead of 2s" even though I agree that you're right on many points but see this : what we had earlier and when mike and ross are stating this over and over that they staged everything for just showing off...

p.s do you think a war over wagon wheel or Big eyes deserves a medal ? even those graphs are not 90% correct I can live with that as long as I feel into game ! so please wait for the game then we will compare both games (AC and this one) and will blame Ross, Biggs, Anad and all the fans... OK ?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Enough already .... I know you have right to ask sureshy but don't nitpick on minor things such as " why the fielder slide" "why there's a single instead of 2s" even though I agree that you're right on many points but see this : what we had earlier and when mike and ross are stating this over and over that they staged everything for just showing off...

p.s do you think a war over wagon wheel or Big eyes deserves a medal ? even those graphs are not 90% correct I can live with that as long as I feel into game ! so please wait for the game then we will compare both games (AC and this one) and will blame Ross, Biggs, Anad and all the fans... OK ?

@sureshy24, this is a valid argument :D

Orangzeb

Banned
Suresh I know ppl get harsh sometimes but you have to ignore or bear this attitude .... Fans are so hyped about this game that they wouldn't listen to you and flame back... TBH I find this game promising so far...

p.s Greetings from Pakistan , would love to go co-op with you some day .. now cheers :cheers

sureshy24

School Cricketer
Suresh I know ppl get harsh sometimes but you have to ignore or bear this attitude .... Fans are so hyped about this game that they wouldn't listen to you and flame back... TBH I find this game promising so far...

p.s Greetings from Pakistan , would love to go co-op with you some day .. now cheers :cheers

:cheers..cheers mate what is your real name?

Last edited:

ronak2339396

School Cricketer

Totally agree with you orangzeb.People are so hyped about this game and rightly so.Our job as a true lover of the game is to make a point and once you have made your point let the devloper decide its a valid point or not.while if angad wish to ignore the shortcoming in the screenshot he is not helping the game in anyway.

smasta

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Seems like Batsman is very straight bat player. Not a single run scored by steering, cutting, flicking or glancing ball behind the stumps :yes:p:spy

Wow, I look away for a few hours and there are 15 pages of comments on a few pictures of ball paths...

OK, to clarify, I'm batting in the "big wheel" shot, to get this i've got to make sure that I don't get out and to get that 53 took about 25 mins of me playing the game, so I did a few unorthodox things to make that happen slowing fielder throws to allow me to get 2's rather than 1's at times was one of them. not hitting behind square just wasn't something that was easy with the deliveries, I hit them, I just didn't run, so not on "big wheel".

The primary reason for showing the shots is so you know that we have these elements in the game. Just because they existed in previous cricket games shouldn't be a reason that you assume they are in any upcoming cricket game, let's face it some form of interactive fielding has existed in every other cricket game until now!

Now I regret my comment which I actually posted to get some insight from testers as I usually do. (see my earlier posts) but it became fodder for trolling. :eek:

Thanks Mike! This is what I was referring to in my post. :clap :thumbs

Now about so called bug. I do not think an identified non relevant (not related to cricket experience but a TV gimmick) issue as bug. It just need one simple fix which Ross has already confirmed.:yes

If people are expecting perfect zero defect product then they are not living in real world. As belonging to software world I see billion dollar projects having bugs almost everyday even after 10 years of their life cycle. if you take example from gaming world latest 10 raters like "The Last of Us", "Bioshock Infinite" are not completely free of minor bugs, but unique story-line and compelling game-play has put them into different level altogether. So the most important thing required will be feeling and in-game cricket experience in this scenario :cheers

ronak2339396

School Cricketer
Now I regret my comment which I actually posted to get some insight from testers as I usually do. (see my earlier posts) but it became fodder for trolling. :eek:

Thanks Mike! This is what I was referring to in my post. :clap :thumbs

Now about so called bug. I do not think an identified non relevant (not related to cricket experience but a TV gimmick) issue as bug. It just need one simple fix which Ross has already confirmed.:yes

If people are expecting perfect zero defect product then they are not living in real world. As belonging to software world I see billion dollar projects having bugs almost everyday even after 10 years of their life cycle. if you take example from gaming world latest 10 raters like "The Last of Us", "Bioshock Infinite" are not completely free of minor bugs, but unique story-line and compelling game-play has put them into different level altogether. So the most important thing required will be feeling and in-game cricket experience in this scenario :cheers
No one is saying that a game can be bug free .games with bigger budget have bugs but some of the members here start thrashing people if they point out any shortcomings and statrs to give unjustific reasons.bigant have no problem if any one points that they dont like and I know bigant are open to suggestion to improve the game like any other devloper.

Users who are viewing this thread