Bigg Boss Season 4

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It was on purpose, mind you. Had it been her 2nd or 3rd film, She'd still be around Salman and the answer would little be contrary to the obvious.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oo god I loved that expression on Salman's face.
That wasn't surprising. Actually Salman completely owned Katrina and I loved that. He took complete revenge "revenge" on her. :D

Loved that line by Salman, "Pehle aap mere saath aur Akshay ke saath kaam karti thi par ab aap Ranbir aur Imran jaise actors ke saath kaam karti hain, isse aur kitna neeche jaayengi aap?!"

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
That wasn't surprising. Actually Salman completely owned Katrina and I loved that. He took complete revenge "revenge" on her.

Loved that line by Salman, "Pehle aap mere saath aur Akshay ke saath kaam karti thi par ab aap Ranbir aur Imran jaise actors ke saath kaam karti hain, isse aur kitna neeche jaayengi aap?!"

Katrina's entry in the house made me watch it and that was hilarious.

The rivalry was on, both completely owned each other.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
That wasn't surprising. Actually Salman completely owned Katrina and I loved that. He took complete revenge "revenge" on her.:D
Oye! Aise baat na kr warna main tera khoon pee jaon ga!! :D
Haha yea,I also enjoyed that but you can't deny the fact that Salman was trying to look over smart and was overacting a bit.But I guess that's how he is.

deathrevenge9 added 4 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Katrina's entry in the house made me watch it and that was hilarious.

The rivalry was on, both completely owned each other.
Exactly.Even I don't watch it. I didn't even know that Kat and Farah were coming on the show.
I happened to watch it when a friend of mine SMS'ed me that,
'Oye Bigg Boss laga,Sheila aai hai'

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Today's thoughts just half an hour before the show begins.

Veena Malik, Ashmit Patel and The Great Khali to be nominated. ;)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
The final showdown begins with just 4 house-mates left. Hoping Khali to win. I am damn sure that Ashmit and Dolly won't win this. Have a feeling that there will be a close call between Shweta and Khali, but Khali might just edge ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread