Bigg Boss Season 4

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have got three VIP passes for the finals. :D
Will be going with my parents.

I am excited to meet The Great Khali. Hopefully we both will be able to fit in the same pic. :p

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
The finale is to be on air in just about half an hour from now. I already know the result through some friends (whose relatives work in Endemol and hence my so called predictions were always right ;)), but I am not allowed to post the winner's name for the finale. All I can say that I am pretty happy to see who the winner turned out to be.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
The finale is to be on air in just about half an hour from now. I already know the result through some friends (whose relatives work in Endemol and hence my so called predictions were always right ;)), but I am not allowed to post the winner's name for the finale. All I can say that I am pretty happy to see who the winner turned out to be.

Khali or Shweta.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
So that's it, the fourth season and probably the most controversial season of Bigg Boss ends. Congratulations to Shweta Tiwari. I think that The Great Khali deserved it more than her, but I am happy for Shweta just for the reason that she has a daughter to look after, without any support.

Users who are viewing this thread