Biggest score and still wi nthe match?

dion

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Whats the biggest score you have ever hit in a 4day game and still won heres mine.
852, my second highest score ever, the only time I have got near that kind of score was on the last day of the season when I tried to bat for 4 days, I failed :D
This one I got them all out for 70 first innings and I was going to try and get a lead of 500 then bowl them out, but every time I went to declare everyone was on the verge of a century/half centry and I didn't want to stop them, in the end I had 4 sessions to bowl them out, did it with ease.
(Munday so close to century :crying)
850xy6.jpg

850scav0.jpg

Also to save me making a seperate thread, heres a Tremlett century I think you should see :eek: on a different game btw
briantremlettfd3.jpg

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I couldn't beat your score but couldn't take a screeshot for some reason as Fraps isn't working...

Anyway i won a toss on a batsmens pitch and put Warwicks in to bat firs. They got 240 all out still in the first day with Mandell(Regen) top scoring with 89 and Arafat Sunny 4-76. I then came in and started well, or well i didn't, i was 1-1 in the first over as Langley(regen) went to Sellars(regen) then the Partnership between Buss(Rege) and Pietersen of 92. In which Pietersen went for a good score of 41. The comes the MASSIVE partnership between Buss and Morgan, both regens, of 502! In the end Buss got 305 and Morgan got 236. I declared on 705-5 off 233 overs to leave me just over a day leading by 465, to get them out.

I bowled them out for 133 before Lunch the next day. Arafat Sunny again the pick of the bowlers with stats of 3-20.

Lancashire win by an Innings and 332 runs

I am in the Year 2017 and this was the last game of the season and if i won it, i won the league, and if i tied or lost i had come second so i was very happy.

dion

School Cricketer
Why has this thread been moved? this isn't icc 2005 this is on 2006?

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Aftre loads of people have been saying big scores are stupid if you don't win, i decided to try t out. I tried to get the highest score i could get in 2 days and i was extremeley happy with the score. I then went and bowled Essex for under 100 both times and won by an innings and over 700 runs.

cricket2007061613535398rp1.png

My spinners Vowden and Sunny were absolutely magnificent as were buss and Pietersen. I am in the year 2018/19.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whats the biggest score you have ever hit in a 4day game and still won heres mine.
852, my second highest score ever, the only time I have got near that kind of score was on the last day of the season when I tried to bat for 4 days, I failed :D
This one I got them all out for 70 first innings and I was going to try and get a lead of 500 then bowl them out, but every time I went to declare everyone was on the verge of a century/half centry and I didn't want to stop them, in the end I had 4 sessions to bowl them out, did it with ease.
(Munday so close to century :crying)
850xy6.jpg

850scav0.jpg

Also to save me making a seperate thread, heres a Tremlett century I think you should see :eek: on a different game btw
briantremlettfd3.jpg

how did u get that do :eek:

edenkor

Club Cricketer
And here's the pi?ces de r?sistance

And no. To all those who thinks I cheated. I didn't. There are two simple answers as to how this was achieved.

1. Zimbabwe were crap (see eariler post)
2. My England team were a bit better.

Attachments

• Scorecard.JPG
    Scorecard.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 83

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry Edenkor but it would be near imposibble to score about 2500 runs in 5 days.

Also open a new thread as this, if you check first post, is for the biggest score and still win the match in a 4 dayer.

Users who are viewing this thread