Biggest Victories!!(Oh man!! This juz Rockz!! Dare To Believe!!)

FreddieFan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
newzolt said:
did anyone beat my record?

Nope, but somewhere along the line someone high up is going to have to decide whether or not your records count. I'm not suggesting you have edited your screenshots, but something is very wrong with your game (I have a vague memory of you saying that yourself somewhere, it was a while ago though) that gives you an unfair advantage over everyone else.

newzolt

Club Captain
well
let me sort things out. mine was one of the many cases where the game just stopped due to cluttered game files that was a technical error as you can even see that there were times when my team was all out for 108 like scores but that in no way affected the game play,it only caused the game to crash at the end of the season!thats what the official team had said to me in their email and i got it repaired from them 3 times( my game files) in a span of 27 years in the game!so i guess it was'nt an unfair advantage.

newzolt

Club Captain
Eventhough this was not a One day international,it was just a first class one day your game the England team just rocked.Look at the 380 runs margin victory!

Last edited:

edenkor

Club Cricketer
I just beat Norfolk in a one day match by 600 runs

Attachments

• OD win by 600 runs.JPG
    OD win by 600 runs.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 35
  • Lancs card.JPG
    Lancs card.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 36
  • Norfolk card.JPG
    Norfolk card.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 35

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Woot! I got my biggest win so far. Not very good thought but someday i will become a pro :p.

Scorecard:

highestscore0cc.jpg

Scorecard & Bowling Card:

highestscore26mb.jpg

Bowling Figures:

bowlingfigures7yo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread