No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa..........you must enter the MoTM contest man...It's fantabulous....Keep it UP.:):D:D

Nah, I do this stuff for fun. Not to win... I prefer running the competition for others and, given I'm a staff member, it's not really prudent to be entering contests meant for others. I just do this stuff for fun and because others get a kick outta it. That's enough of a reward for me. Glad you like it though.

Top stuff biggs. you are an outrageous modder. cant wait for you next stuff.

Thanks, appreciate it

P.S im having trouble logging in and when im logged in its running really slowly any help need it ASAP.

Going to ignore the fact you're asking for account problems in a graphics thread in a Cricket 2009 mod forum.

Have you ever thought of a Boom Boom set??? Just wondered and Look forward to GM Set

Going to ignore the fact you're requesting something in a non-requesting thread and have already reminded me about the GM set I said I may make, so every time you ask, i'll just delay it another few weeks.

How did you get that picture of the Sri Lanka Fantasy kit with nothing in it???

...Because I'm very clever.

Last edited:
A small bits and bobs update...

attachment.php

Update includes the new Puma Karbon shoes for 2013, two new Puma Gloves (Calibre and Bionic). Also thrown in an updated Calibre 5000 Bat and the new Puma Platinum Black, which is an Australian only edition.

Instructions aren't included, as they're pretty easy to install. If you don't know how, check my other kit downloads for instructions.

Choice.

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Puma Update.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 524
  • Puma Update.jpg
    Puma Update.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,199
Last edited:
Man seriously world class stuffs..
I have lots of requests but I cant tell you.

You know the reason... :lol

good work there mate.

The best 20/20 player in the world deserves his own kitpack so...

attachment.php

...here's the Brendon McCullum Kitpack, including his Puma Pulse 5000 Bat his Puma Pulse 5000 Bat Gloves, Wicket Keeper Gloves (all new versions) and both sets of Pads, previously available for download now in one place.

Also thrown in the new Puma EVO Speed shoes as well.

Enjoy.

Guys, I wasn't happy with the template I was using for my shoes. I've gone and remade the template/shoes from scratch and these versions are vastly better in-game...

attachment.php

You can download them from the attached shoe-only zip below.

Much better.

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• McCullum Kitset Splash.jpg
    McCullum Kitset Splash.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Brendon McCullum Kitpack.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 412
  • Revsied.jpg
    Revsied.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2,143
  • Revised Puma Shoes.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 318
Last edited: