No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think my Ashes cricket 2009 Installation folder should be called 'Biggs Cricket 2009' :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hah! I approve! ...thanks mate.

Alright, I said I'm done for a while but I have a bunch of stuff in my "to be uploaded" folder, so I've thrown it all together and made a new bat...

attachment.php

Called it "Boom Boom" Kitpack, includes Keeper Gloves and Pads, The new "Boom Boom Arrogance" bat and a pair of batting gloves too. Also, thrown in Ross Taylors G&M 909 Gloves and a bit of a silly bat, the Gray Nicolls Scoop 2012, which kinda works in game, with a bit of imagination and on the right angles, Heh.

There you go, Enjoy.

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Boom Boom Splash.png
    Boom Boom Splash.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,311
  • Boom Boom Kitpack.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 629
Last edited:

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Dude..the puma pulse shoes are BANG-ON infact all the recent shoes that you made are really awesome! Will be using pulse one for sure.. Top work.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Worth a quick mention in my own thread that Ashes Cricket 2013 has been announced, it's an official sequel to C09 (and IC10) and WILL be coming out on the PC. I encourage fans of my mods and fans of cricket gaming in general to check out Planet Cricket's dedicated forum HERE and comment on the game, your wishes for the game and so forth. There's an official game developer lurking around and commenting and they ARE reading the forum, so if you want a better cricket game make your voice heard.

kayj1995

Banned
Wow biggs your a great modder. cant wait for your next stuff (Hope to be soon)
What i really love about your work is that you do old kits. really liked the NZ Beige Kit. Hope to see more.

Keep Up the good Work

Last edited:

vividkhan

School Cricketer
Super awesome :yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes
Thanks a lot and Keep the best work up up and above
best wishes Brother

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Sick of New Zealand yet?...

100679d1348989995-biggs-kits-pakistan-t20-kit-boom-boom-kitpack-blackcaps-premium-edition.png

...here's hoping you're not. I've gone back to my original NZ Kits and tinkered around to get the best possible version of them yet. Includes a bunch of little details on the kits to make them look a bit more realistic, plus revised helmets, caps and shirts. "The National Bank" unfortunately no longer exists in New Zealand, ANZ will most likely be their new sponsor (as they've owned NBNZ for some time) so I've added them to all the kits.

Plus you've got the McCullum Kitpack included, all the different pad and glove variations and more. Bit of love for the best little cricket team in the world. We might not win, but at least we'll look good losing!

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• BlackCaps Premium Edition.png
    BlackCaps Premium Edition.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 936
  • BlackCaps Premium Edition.zip
    9 MB · Views: 355
  • NZ-Button.png
    NZ-Button.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,539
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
There's really not much more I can do with them, really! Thanks for the comments guys. Really hoping NZ get new kits for 2013 but I have no idea... Fingers crossed.

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Woah dude, NZ kit made to perfection. I loved the thing you did with the collar and the helmet, adding the blue color on sides and albion at the back, numbering is awesome, you obviously rock when it comes down to pads and gloves and even your presentation!! ..You rock dude, you ROCK!

-----------

And, you might be right with ANZ bank as sponsors, this is against Australia last year .. so well done buddy!

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Stumbled on this thread for some reason. Although I dont play AC09 I just want to say how brilliant this work is. I find it amazing how much can be done by people to make a game better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread