No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got a work in progress test for the new BlackCaps kit, still pretty rough. I've only got that one image to go on, so I need to wait until I get some more shots of the shirt before I can do much more... see what you think...

attachment.php

...shirt sleeve seam is clearly too thick, think everything else is okay. Need to sort out that highlight at the top of the collar, but I have no idea (without more reference pictures) how it's supposed to look. Anyways, it's a start.

Attachments

• WIP.png
    WIP.png
    61 KB · Views: 864

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Apparently there's going to be a couple of small changes to the kit, before it officially hits the pitch, so to speak. I'll wait to see some more reference shots before I go any further with it.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

kayj1995

Banned
You said we can ask for Logos: Can i Have Highveld Lions and Sydney Sixers???

14redbacks

Club Cricketer
Biggs yo doin superb work...everything is upto the mark...:) the kits,overlays and bats,etc...loving it..the game is more interestin..hats off to you:)

asheswonder

Club Captain
Great work mate looking forward to u finishing the new black caps gear:thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I'm still waiting on the new BlackCaps kit to be officially released, I've heard it's going through a couple of changes so until I have some better images of it, I can't finish it. Rest assured, when it's officially released I'll have a version of it up sooner than later...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Do not steal/copy/rip or take ANY kit elements from this thread.

Now is a good time to remind folks checking out my thread, or ANY users threads in the C09 that Plagerism is a ZERO TOLERANCE area in the C09 forum and Planet Cricket.

Anyone found ripping, copying or stealing elements or full kits from mine or anyone elses graphics threads from within the C09 forum and re-purposing it for EA Cricket 07 (or any other cricket game) will be instantly banned.

No exceptions.

Please consult the PlanetCricket rules or a staff member for clarification.

______

As an aside, this kinda monkey business is why graphics mod-makers stop doing regular mods, because our work is stolen by others and passed of as their own. Enjoy the fact someone is taking the time to create their own unique things within Cricket 09 - you don't need to steal the work for others to enjoy it. Simply direct them to the creators thread, rather than posing it as your own created graphics... Remember, this is done for your enjoyment. Have some respect for those of us who take the time to make the game more enjoyable for others.

Last edited:

kopout

School Cricketer
Added most kits from your pack. not sure where to put wicket keeper and batsman pads? there is lots of folders in bigeditor.

Samboyyz

School Cricketer
Added most kits from your pack. not sure where to put wicket keeper and batsman pads? there is lots of folders in bigeditor.

Go into the BIG editor -
Keeper : AC09/characters/kits/(any team)/(odi/test/t20)/keeper/pads. Here you will find all of the keepers pads
Batsman Pads: AC09/charcters/kits/(any team)/(odi/test/t20)/pads. Here you will find the batsman pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread