No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacmanthunder

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
good work with the australian odi and t20 kits. They are great and just what i've been looking for. Just like the T.V. :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Zealand 2013 Limited Overs Kitpack

Well, been a while... time to freshen up the game...

104229d1360481509-biggs-kits-nz-premium-edition-kitpack-anz-stumps-ad-set-blackcaps-2013.png

Do NOT re-purpose this for Cricket 07 or any other kinda malarkey that's been going on recently.
You've been warned.

Here we go then, a complete kit set for the BlackCaps 2013 limited overs team. Good news, is it's compatible with all my previous NZ releases, so you won't need to change any of the pads (or my Puma Pad mods for that matter!). If you've downloaded and installed those, you'll be fine updating with these new kits. If you HAVEN'T downloaded them, then, well... that's your loss. I would suggest installing those pads and puma kit packs to get best use of this new kit in-game.

Included:

Full T20 Kit Set (Shirt/Pants/Cap)
Full ODI Kit Set (Shirt/Pants/Cap)

...as well as the previously released test shirt, which doesn't change, two versions of Helmets (Albion and Mazuri) which match the kits annnnd three new bats; Puma Bionic 2000, GM Max-E and Kookaburra Riccochet*.

If that wasn't enough, I've also thrown in some new Puma Bionic 5000 Gloves. I imagine, eventually, Brendon McCullum will change his Puma gear to this new Blue stuff, so I'm getting in early with all the new Puma stuff.

There you go... Download and enjoy!

* I've also included Brendon/Nathan McCullum versions of the Puma and GM Bats with the "CricHQ" sticker on the reverse side for you completists out there

104599d1361270398-biggs-graphics-b-mini.png

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• BlackCaps 2013.png
    BlackCaps 2013.png
    177 KB · Views: 1,484
  • New Zealand 2013.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,375
  • NZ-Button 2013.png
    NZ-Button 2013.png
    5 KB · Views: 3,919
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Already made and included in the download above... other variant versions in previous downloads along with accessories. Check the index...

MJ Rocks

Club Cricketer
the New zealand odi's are really tough one to make and you have done them very nicely keep up the good work tough i have no complaint's for the t20 version & i really appreciate you efforts

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Thanks MJ. I'm not happy with a few elements, I actually own both the ODI/T20 shirts, so I'm going to scan the graphics into the computer and rework the shirts to get them just right... But this version will do for now!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand 2013 Limited Overs | Revised

Guys, made a couple of small detail changes to the kits...

104504d1361114952-biggs-kits-new-zealand-2013-limited-overs-kitpack-3-new-bats-blackcaps-2013-updated.png

...as you can see, I've fixed the back paneling to better represent the faded white-to-grey circle pattern on the back for the T20 and ODI versions. I've changed the underarm paneling to reflect the patterning on the sides of the shirt(the retail/players version is a elongated triangle panel, rather than a square), as well as the under-arm coloring for the ODI Kit, and the 'NZ Cancer Society' logo on the sleeve of the shirt as well.

Thrown in Grant Elliotts 'Buzz Bat' combo of the Buzz Gold and the Buzz Blue that he uses in limited overs.

I've tweaked the pants slightly as well, just a small change. You can grab the changes in the download below, you'll still need to download the original file above for the FULL kit, included are just the revisions I've made to the shirts/pants and of course the additional bats.

Choice.

104599d1361270398-biggs-graphics-b-mini.png

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• BlackCaps 2013 Updated.png
    BlackCaps 2013 Updated.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,269
  • NZ 2013 Updated.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 563
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...waits for some chump from the C07 forum to rip me off in 3... 2... :rolleyes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
You're very kind, thanks. Takes a bit of tinkering but I like to get em as close to real as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread