No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cheers Dutch, I'm really just putting pretty stickers on a three year old car, but it does give a bit more life to the game I reckon. Thanks!

kayj1995

Banned
Biggs Quick Question What numbers are what on the Overlay as im trying to make an overlay.

aditya8386

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
amazing work, Biggs! Great bats and NZ kits! Am awaiting test kits of all the teams! Cheers!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Biggs Quick Question What numbers are what on the Overlay as im trying to make an overlay.

Just download my overlay, all the instructions there tell you what goes where, use that as a guide. Also do a search for MattW's thread, as he did a lot of work initially on overlays for C09, that'll get you started a bit quicker.

100720d1349160011-biggs-kits-nz-premium-edition-kitpack-anz-stumps-ad-set-anz-splash.jpg

Small little update, done an Ad Set for ANZ Bank, to replace the National Bank. Just riffing on their current logos, not even sure if it'll be match accurate but it looks nice. Boundary rope, stumps etc. I've included a couple of replacement ad-boards as well for Auckland and you also get an ICC Pitch Ad and Albion Helmet variations of international team helmets. I also threw in the Albion Helmet template so you can make your own if you wish, it's a simple drop-and-place template which anyone can do.

...lets not go posting it as your own work though, yeah? If you use it, just give me credit. Or rate the thread. Or click the thanks button. Lots of options for ya.

Note: Since I've mixed-and-match some adboards that have been made on the forum, I'm pretty sure that Canterbury one I've included is mine, but it may be someone elses. I can't remember, anyways, if it's yours it's been used purely by accident, hit me up and I'll give you credit.

EDIT: I also made a specific "Eden Park" version of the ANZ On-Ground Logo, have attached it here as well, should you wish to use that.

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• ANZ Ad Set and Albion Helmets.zip
    2 MB · Views: 605
  • ANZ Splash.jpg
    ANZ Splash.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 968
  • ANZ pitch ad 2.png
    ANZ pitch ad 2.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

kayj1995

Banned
Biggs, Your awesome dude. great work

and can you have two diffrent Pitch Ads on the same ground?

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...and can you have two diffrent Pitch Ads on the same ground?

Not that I'm aware of. I just made an extra one for sh&#s and giggles

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
great work so far, love it. KIU. Was just checking out your thread and the kits are great

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Looks like I was right about ANZ, but happily VERY wrong about not getting new kits...

attachment.php

Stoaked with those! Think they look really great, test shirts are still junk but the Koru design on the ODI Shirt (left) is a fresh change and looks nice (and kinda similar to my fantasy concept... :yes ) and the T20 Shirt has the traditional fern. Sponsor logos are heinously large, but that's just international cricket these days.

All in all, pretty impressed. Look really fresh and, thankfully, iconic.

Looks like I'm getting to work on some new kits!

Attachments

• 209132_10151275881052994_139333389_o.jpg
    209132_10151275881052994_139333389_o.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 951

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Haha, I HIGHLY doubt that, but they look really good. Little 'busy' but a vast improvement. Trying to find some decent source images...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread