No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not much interested in the IPL to be honest, but if I get the chance to do a couple of shirts I might. Again, I don't take requests... so if I feel like it, might do one or two of my chosing :thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I made a new banner for the front page, nothing amazing... but thought it was a nice update!

95209d1334644967-biggs-kits-version-3-7-revised-india-odi-kit-nike-puma-shoe-pack-banner.png

...Bam!

Suppose I should make some new kits soon uhhhmmm?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Great Banner There

arjind

International Coach
You're keeping AC09 alive. well done. :clap

It's a shame I don't play it anymore.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Been a while since an update, so here you go... bunch of small things. Puma released a bunch of new bats for the '12 - '13 season, so here are two of them, plus the appropriate colour-changes for the Bat Pads and the WK Pads. If you have already installed my Puma pads from a while ago, then these are compatible with those, if you haven't... you'll need to download them first.

I've also created brand-new Keeper Gloves and Batting Gloves. I suggest you replace the Gray Nichols gloves (as they're labelled in this download) for best performance. Keeper gloves just use the transmission ones, or whatever suits.

attachment.php

...there you go! Happy Updating. I think these new gloves are even better than the last lot!

Note; I've provided a colour-change for the NZ Kits only, but not for any other international teams. Figure you can do that yourself if you want to use them for the ODI teams.

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Puma Update Splash.jpg
    Puma Update Splash.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,592
  • Puma Update.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 590
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I've done a redesign of the 2013 Puma Pads I've previously released, here's a small download with them inside plus I've given you the .PDF (Photoshop) file so you can have a play around as well. Will make it easier to add the appropriate team colours (...and get a peak into how I do these things)

attachment.php

I've included a 'How To' install the pads inside, I've suggested you replace the 'Brandbury' pads, but you can select whichever you like, it doesn't matter. Tried to make these as detailed as possible. They're not perfect, but pretty decent I reckon. Getting better at this type of modding I think. Love to hear your feedback.

EDIT:

I've done a slightly better _n file which is smoother in game and looks much better. You can replace this one with the one included if you wish...

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Puma Pads Splash.jpg
    Puma Pads Splash.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,652
  • Puma Pads [New] 2013.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 506
  • Bradbury_vs_n.png
    Bradbury_vs_n.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.