Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pcfan123

Last edited by a moderator:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Invloved in Terrorism and Incompetent while controlling the Country. They are just wasting a vast area on Globe. Same goes for America, abuses power and use people for their own benefits, later tag them with Terrorist.

Is hypocrite the word you're looking for?

@ America in general - How many people died in the World Trade Centre disaster compared to the amount of civilians who have died in Afgan/Pak/Iraq?

You have Afgan's like Omar Slaimankhel who plays for the Junior Warriors rugby league team who luckily came here as a refugee, otherwise America might have killed him.

I have nothing wrong with what Obama did in terms of a small scale operation in order to kill him, but the bombings and stuff that have gone on before now far outway killing Osama imo.

I know they're on a different scale, but I'm not sure how Amercan's can have a go others celebrating when terrorists attack them, as now they're celebrating Osama's death on top of the 1000s of innocent people who they've killed.

Yes the closure is a big positive to the families who lost loved ones, but I just don't buy into these celebrations etc after everything Bush has done.

P

pcfan123

drink the kool aid much,

as for the implication that we are celebrating the deaths of civilians killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, well you can just shove that up your ...

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
drink the kool aid much,

It's alright, I know you're not going to admit it yourself that America is the most hypocritical country on the planet when it comes to war.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone else found that the world has just bin laden with Osama jokes recently??

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Clearly this cannot be discussed sensibly any more, Sureshot gave you all a warning regarding the nature of posts in this thread, which seemingly has not been followed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread