Blake's Request-A-Logo (Logos Finished: 12)

Little Punter

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please make-

Melbourne Blazers
Auckland Warriors
Cape Town Crushers
Cardiff Kings
Karachi Stars
Trinidad Mavericks
Dehli Raiders
Columbo Cannons

Thank you.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Really, that sucks. So there's no way to make it smaller?

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Keep the animations fast with less frames and keep signature quality low.

blake

School Cricketer
Please make-

Melbourne Blazers
Auckland Warriors
Cape Town Crushers
Cardiff Kings
Karachi Stars
Trinidad Mavericks
Dehli Raiders
Columbo Cannons

Thank you.

Two done, others to come later.

aucklandwarriors.png
capetowncrushers.png

Cape Town Crushers alternative text:

capetowncrushers2.png

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I'd rather not have the old one locked, but is it possible that I just don't post in it for ages until this dies down? I don't plan on having two running at the same time but I'd prefer not to have it locked. Of course, if it is the only alternative then I am happy with that.

Nah, it's fine. You're doing great work. And a hell lot of a people are requesting for logos these days. So you deserve both the threads.

I love the use of gradient in all the logos. Text compliments the main image as well. :)

If you need a tip, just try and accommodate the text with main image. Most of the sports logos follow that 'principle'. Currently you are giving them more of a 'company' look.
:)

Pranav added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

EDIT: Now deathrevenge has also opened a new thread. I'll have to discuss this with KBC. I might have to merge this thread with your old thread or close the other one. I don't want everyone creating a separate thread for logos.

Pranav added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

EDIT x 2: KBC always has his inbox full. Damn! One can never discuss moderating issues with him. I'm closing your other thread for the moment. Hope that is fine with you. :)

blake

School Cricketer
That is completely fine Pranav, I'm happy to have it locked for now while I am doing these.

Your tip has also been noted as well, I felt I too was going a bit too much down this path. Unfortunately, my only experience has been making company logos on 99designs and I'm not really a skilled logo maker so this is definitely where I am struggling primarily. I know 100% what you mean though.. gotta try and learn that for the future, I guess. :)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
@Pranav: Yeah, I'll have some cleared up now. :p

@Blake: No, it's me again. I'd have told you can just carry on with this thread, with the old one being free as you like. Maybe there's a freedom tweak up for the rules. I'll see to it. You're doing fine. Carry on with this thread.

@Pranav: haha, that's fine but just that there's a rush of the sports look you're talking about, the company look also runs well in the field. Just with some more of the vector of course. :)

KBC added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Some more to ponder over. ;)

cardiffkings.png
trinidadmavericks.png

Trinidad one is the best. I see now you put your creativity in good use. Keep it up mate. ;)

:p

Working nice for ye! :thumbs

blake

School Cricketer
Finished the request. Thanks for the feedback KBC, still learning my way around making logos with it though. :)

---COLUMBO CANNONS---

columbocannons.png

---DELHI RAIDERS---

delhiraiders.png

---KARACHI STARS---

karachistars.png

---MELBOURNE BLAZERS---

melbourneblazers.png

Users who are viewing this thread