Blake's Request-A-Logo (Logos Finished: 12)

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopefully this is allowed by the moderators, but I do not want to take normal requests anymore and instead want to try my hand at requesting logos, hopefully as a future practice to help me later on. I am taking any amount of logos and you can give me as much or as little information as you want about what style of logos you want.

I will not be modifying existing logos, instead I will be creating them completely from scratch as I want to learn stuff as well as help people. I guarantee I can answer requests quickly.

Also, thanks to KBC who has partly inspired this thread, and I think he knows why :D

Get requesting! Any logo you want, any sport... I will give it a shot.

blake

School Cricketer
sbaymagpies.png

blake added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

I like the idea, but why not just use your other thread?

I'm going to be discontinuing my other thread for a bit, maybe only making something every now and again. I want to be making logos, don't want the old thread getting cluttered and I thought a new thread was in order so that people knew that logo requests were on instead of it just being a dubious thing in the old thread.

Bhargav

International Cricketer
nice logo blake...:clap
Request:can you make a logo with the name Hyderabad Kings??

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Awesome thread Blake. :p :D

yeah if you want to continue with your old thread i'll merge this in and you can change your thread name. Or you'd as you say continue this fresh thread and get the old one locked.

Get it going.

:D

blake

School Cricketer
Awesome thread Blake. :p :D

yeah if you want to continue with your old thread i'll merge this in and you can change your thread name. Or you'd as you say continue this fresh thread and get the old one locked.

Get it going.

:D

I'd rather not have the old one locked, but is it possible that I just don't post in it for ages until this dies down? I don't plan on having two running at the same time but I'd prefer not to have it locked. Of course, if it is the only alternative then I am happy with that.

Will attempt Bargav's logo next, and then this set:

deep007ism said:
blake can u do the logos of the following teams plz:-
CSK
MI
Bushrangers
SA Redbacks
Sialkot Stallions
Trinidad & Tobago
Cape Cobras
Sussex Sharks
Middlesex
Wayamba Eleven

To Viral Shah:

sbaymagpies200x200.png

Code:
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9312/sbaymagpies200x200.png

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Hey bro I requested something in Monzi's thread, could you do the same for me? Just because it would be ideal for me to have 2 different logos. Anyway here's what I requested Monzi, could you do the same?
Hey mate can you make me a logo for "Southern Property Maintenance"? A company that does landscaping, painting, gardening etc.
It's for a school thing lol.

Never mind if you can't!

blake

School Cricketer
Not doing Deep007ism's logos, he didn't seem to realise they were real teams so after questioning him he has revealed "sorry to disturb u".. :facepalm

DSB, yours is coming soon.

blake added 13 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Probably not my best ever effort - found it a bit hard.

southernpropertymainten.png

-D-S-B-

International Coach
It was a very hard request, and you done a very good job. Thanks a lot mate, super quick too! :)

-D-S-B-

International Coach
i3xhdu.gif

Quick question
How do I upload this as my sig? it just shows a black screen thing when I try? :o

Users who are viewing this thread