BLC Online Patch is out

Stone Cold

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have released the BLC Online Patch with the team update and the kits. You can download this right now and start playing. The commentary will also be out in a few days. Go to http://www.geocities.com/naseefc and download BlcOnline.zip.

Fitz: Plz download this and add commentary to it to release the patch w/ commentary.

I'll work overtime tomorrow and tonight for commentry. I am on holiday all next week. I don't like doing it at night either or I go to sleep with the commentators voice in my head! AHHHHH!!

I'll Download it now

-Lee-

Ok Just 2 more Commentries to make. I was talking to ben the other day and he said he would like to also be in there. How do you add names into their? I also changed a few details... Like I bowl Off-Spin instead of swing (not that it matters as I am wicketkeeper).

Star players are nothing but vice captains. Shailesh is captain and also a star player don't make sense. I also made Naseef a Star player so there are 2 star players (Me and Nas)).

Marcs name is now Marc Robbins

Shailesh's name was spelt Shialesh

Shailesh's name is now Dongre, as I made commentry for Dongre, so I put his name in. These changes will in included in the download w/ comm.

You cannot add any more names than there is now. You can only replace one for another. For some stupid reason it didnt let me take off the star from shailesh when I tried to remove it. Oh and thanks for making me star :).

Hi! Your captain is here. :)

I am waiting for the complete patch..

Good that Ben is going to be there..I think all the regulars on the site are in the team now..btw what does Ben do apart from carrying drinks for us..hehe...kidding.. ;)

btw I am awake and I will soon get to see India losing the test :(

Grrr...Shailesh dont make me mad. You dont know how lucky you are to be able to watch it. Here in America we get nothing. NO CRICKET!!!

Lee,

Can you verify the names again If you have time? I think Imran is missing..?

And Zimrahil wants to be in as Zimrahil?

I gotta ask you this Shailesh do you really find it much fun following cricket thru cricinfo. I mean I dont find it very much fun without actually watching it.

Shailesh,
If someone could do the name Zimrahil that would be cool, but I asked that I went in as my real name (Phil Smith), as both these names were included in the original commentary of the game.

Ok Name Check. Zim, I put in whatevers best for you, as I have Smith and Zimrahil commentries for you. I have an Imran Commentry, But I can't find it. Yo, with the 2 subs names, I think we should put Ben as 1 sub (and a Star), and Ste in as a kind of "reward" for making a kick ar*e site. Anyway Name check and who the commentry goes with....

(Name - Comm)
Shubham - Shubham
Mansoor Qureshi - Qureshi
Naseef Chowdhury - Naseef
Anirudh Sarawgi - Sarawgi
Faraz - Faraz
Shailesh Dongre - Dongre
Lee Fitzmaurice - Fitzmaurice
Mario J.Rose - Rose
Aamir - Aamir
Kabir - Kabir
Zimrahil - Smith or Zimrahil
Soumil Sarkar - Sarkar
Ali Zar - Zar
Anil Kumar - Kumar
Marc Robbins - Robbins
Anuj Puranik - Puranik
Abhijeet Pandit - Pandit

If someone can put Ben in the game, his comm will be Johnston, and if Ste is in the game, his comm will be Cooper.

-Lee-

fitz
I will have zimrahil as my name please, as smith is already in the game so I could swap it myself quite easily. Thanks for doing it though :-)

Users who are viewing this thread