BLC Online site changes - Update - New Downloads Centre update, Forum

Ste (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Update (11/3/02)

The new downloads centre has been updated now with bats, pitch mats and stadiums in the new downloads section. Go to

http://blc.sports-gaming.com/downloads.html

To go to the latest updated download pages which now have counters and review pages.

Please post any comments on this topic.

Ste

_
The latest change to BLC Online, before the big changes with the downloads section and the way the main page is updated (which will come soon), is now here.

You can now choose a flag of the country you come from or the nation you support which will go by your name on all your posts.
To choose your flag click Control Panel under the BLC Online logo on the forums (you need to be logged in!) and then click Personal Info and then Avatar options.

I have included flags from the 10 test playing nations (some island flags from the West Indies are present) and various other flags based on our stats. If your flag is not present please post here or if you have any other site suggestions also post here. Do you think that people should be able to choose their own picture by specifying a URL?

Ste

Edited By Ste on Mar. 11 2002 at 15:10

gagan512

School Cricketer
hey ste !
i think it'll be gr8 if we can specify our own pic using a link to a URL. this way ppl can put up pics of theirs and stuff like that.

U

UnderTaker

ste,

i agree to gagan. one should be allowed to put their own pics in the post. and if u allow to upoad the pics to ur site, it will be very useful

thanx

UnderTaker

U

UnderTaker

ste, it would be better to sort the files in the download section by the no. of dls rather than by the date. By this way one can choose the best dl.

thanx

UnderTaker

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
undertaker,
the problem with doing this would mean that new files would go straight to the bottom of list meaning it would be a pain to find them ???

regards

U

UnderTaker

but i think sorting in the no. dls is the best way to know the best. 'coz there r a lot of useless files among this excellent dls.

thanx
UnderTaker

Users who are viewing this thread