BLIC 07 screenshot thread

Put it on test level and then the dropped catches as well as the toucher AI may give you more of a challenge.

Come on everyone can you please post some screenshots, it would be great.

:D

Last edited:
I saw this on a review i think it looks very good, what are all those things on the pitch.

Please :upray post some screenshots everyone

Attachments

• brianl_001.jpg
    brianl_001.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 172
Now that's a colouful pic lol. What I found out was the AI is great on batting when edited but on bowling and fielding theres alot to be desired. When I was bolwing and opened a gap in the field the AI hit fours, when I closed it they looked for alternative routes. When I batted I hit 4 fours through a gap, and the AI never closed it all over lol thats how I chased that huge score with ease...

Oh, I Downloaded those screens in the 5mb pack....Nice shots! Can you please take a screen for me? I wanna make a Photo shop Image. Can you get me some snaps of Andrew Symonds Batting, Bowling and Fielding? (If not to hard for you Mars Maximus;))

John Adams please can you please :upray post screenshots cos you're the only one that does, i would if i had the game but unfortunately i dont

PLEASE! :D

Last edited:
Well I have to play the game first so it takes time, so please relax lol. Ok here is a big zip file, almost 10 mg, of my latest World Cup match against Pakistan. Enjoy!

Oh an unedited Pakistan side as well, simply so I was able to finish the game quickly as possible as to produce the pics a.s.a.p. :)

Attachments

• WC_Match.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 35
John Adams said:
Yep it was an easy win in the end ronnarin. I guess that's just about right for nowadays lol

And yea 12 out Arunava? lol mad! haha

The Strange thing I felt was, Codemasters, incorporated 11, 12, etc digits for Fall of Wickets instead of Limiting it to 10 :eek:

And Here I bring 2 Screenshots, where I Demolished a Player Online - Cant remember his Name :D

Brett Lee taking 5 Wickets Haul

76316127dm6.gif

Scoreboard

90037553ko5.png

Oh yes, u just take a look at Paki's Highest Run Scorers, The Answer to the MYSTERY is 1 run came of a No Ball LOL
:D

Last edited:
Nice pics. Sorry about the zip format guys, I know I should really post pics, but there are 92 pics in that 9 meg zip lol, so I just thought practicality :)

Match Fixes

Here are some interesting and funny moments captured by me while playing BLIC 2007.Enjoy

Points to be noted :
1.Styris will take a stance as a left hander to confuse the opponents.That's a move NZ has taken to win the World Cup.
2.Leverock would like to thank Codemasters for making him look 50 kgs lighter !!
3.Underneath the Leverock pic you will find the famous Bermuda Triangle formed by the two slip fielders and the bowler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.. I should be awarded the biggest show off in this community,posting screenshots of catches taken by the keeper and first slip fielder.Can't help it guys,after missing so many,few are obviously meant to be treasured !!!!

;)

exprezzo said:
Here are some interesting and funny moments captured by me while playing BLIC 2007.Enjoy

Points to be noted :
1.Styris will take a stance as a left hander to confuse the opponents.That's a move NZ has taken to win the World Cup.
2.Leverock would like to thank Codemasters for making him look 50 kgs lighter !!
3.Underneath the Leverock pic you will find the famous Bermuda Triangle formed by the two slip fielders and the bowler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.. I should be awarded the biggest show off in this community,posting screenshots of catches taken by the keeper and first slip fielder.Can't help it guys,after missing so many,few are obviously meant to be treasured !!!!

;)

and making him a fast bowler! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread