BLIC 2007 - Online Trophy

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Leicester Fox said:
I've got the game now! Anyone fancy a warm up game? I tried a few with Phil yesterday and we didn't actually manage to get through a game which was annoying but i think it will be fine

Ill give you a game mate, when will you be ready?

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
right now, will be fine! only a quick 10 overs or something though

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
ok i got owned! I played as the srillies as i forgot which team i was and then i could not catch for toffee. Then Gas started smashing every ball for 6 and when batting my running was abysmal and basically i was crap, i don't mind though, i don't really know the controls yet so i'll be alright.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Leicester Fox said:
ok i got owned! I played as the srillies as i forgot which team i was and then i could not catch for toffee. Then Gas started smashing every ball for 6 and when batting my running was abysmal and basically i was crap, i don't mind though, i don't really know the controls yet so i'll be alright.

Its your first game mate, you have to get used to it first. To be honest, i would have played differently had i been chasing, but you kept dropping those chances so i could take some risks. Good game though, i enjoyed bowling especially.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
lol i can't catch at all! I hope i don't come up against you in this tournament then, quick question,how did you get the proper kits and names e.t.c for the match? Did you create it as a world cup game?

dippa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i'll happily play in this. i'll play india, or whatever team is left.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Fixtures Week 1 Group A

England Vs Sri Lanka (Gas vs Dude)
Pakistan Vs Australia (Kamy Vs World Champions)

Group B

New Zealand Vs West Indies (LeicesterFox Vs Puddleduck)
South Africa Vs India (PhilD Vs Bumble)

Someone who i know who isnt registerd yet will play as India, called bumble, he will register shortly to be ready for his game. Fixtures can start as soon as people are ready, im ready now.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
does the home team set the game up? also how did you get the proper world cup kits and names for the match? did you set it up as a world cup warm up match?

PhilD123

International Coach
Leicester Fox said:
does the home team set the game up? also how did you get the proper world cup kits and names for the match? did you set it up as a world cup warm up match?
Yeah he will have done, thats what I did with our recent game Joe.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Mine is working now so am ready to play ASAP.

PhilD123

International Coach
Gas, has Bumble signed up yet? Just to know so I can start playing my games in the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread