BLIC 2007 video out

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bowling looks the same as usual too but videos aren't usually as they seem. Still looking forward to it.

Nice find timmy :p

Kelp

Club Cricketer
hmm...shame they still dont have unique actions, wouldve loved that

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
That would be a very difficult thing to code in though Kelp, although on the plus side they do have far more actions than EA, so there is a fair amount of variation for the bowlers, and it is only aesthetic anyway.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Good find.

Hmmmm, shot direction seems exactly the same. Infact alot of thing seem exactly the same. Cricket 2007 anyone?

Still at least it will have online play.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Still prefer Cricket 2007 to be honest. That looks more like to BLIC 05 than Cricket 07 does to Cricket 05. Still, good to have a cricket game on 360.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Ye thats looks disapointing :(. Bowling actions look the same like most other things. The batting looks similar to 05, where it seems as if no force has been put into the ball. And the swing is the same which is annoying, the swing in 05 was just stupid imo.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
If it plays as well in muliplayer as '05 I'll be a happy ducky :)

If they've improved the single player to be a challenge this time, I'll be delighted.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
I was hoping BLIC07 would be less, arcade-style,
Seems I was wrong, Cricket 07 for me,

(Secretly I hope Codies prove me wrong)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
rubbergenius said:
The video will also be available for download later this week - the full BLIC07 page on xbox.com is here:
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/b/brianlarainternationalcricket2007/

And there's further news - we'll be putting our full BLIC07 microsite live later this afternoon - more news as it goes live.

:)

Looking forward to both :)

The video does not stream well for me at all. However what I have seen looks good, the graphics are not hugely advanced, but that does not matter too much. What is important is the quality of gameplay, hopefully I can see that when I see the video.

Daniboy92

School Cricketer
What happened to the graphics?

What the hell was up with the video?

The graphics look the same as ps2

They are nothing like the earlier screenshots released for 360.

The earlier screenshots looked amazing. Codies you really have spoilt the game for me. i bought the 360 main ly for this game and mass effect and the graphics suck big time.

Heres a link to the older screenshots: http://www.planetcricket.org/gallery/albums/2002new/lara_sweep_gc_360.jpg

Hope the video was of the ps2 version. Hopefully. But if it was ps2 why was it on the the 360 site?

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
WOW, the screenshot really lloks nice. Cap and helmets, really. I hope that video was old and not the new or latest video. It should be 360 video though not PS2.

We have to wait and see what happens.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Shame about that video really. I think these were 360 graphics as it showed the 360 BLIC case at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread