• cricket 07

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • other

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sorry for asking the same question its just you keep saying mods make it good its just that i can't mod them

also is ck07 worth getting if you got ck05
and we should post things in people threads that don't have many posts in them because i know i get annoyed if no one answers me

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
formula1man said:
sorry for asking the same question its just you keep saying mods make it good its just that i can't mod them

also is ck07 worth getting if you got ck05
and we should post things in people threads that don't have many posts in them because i know i get annoyed if no one answers me

C07 is worth getting for the Zillionth time!

You can mod Ps2 version, like Rosters, Real Commentary Names and Faces (Only replacements of the faces that are already in the game).
For help on Ps2 Editing C07 Read This

dhoni dhamaka

Club Cricketer
codies seem to have more commitment into the game and much more thought because EA are just making cricket gmes just to widen their games wheras codies seem to acually be making it for the customers

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Sorry! Didn't try to make ya feel bad:D Just felt like you kept asking the same question lol.

formula1man

International Cricketer
do you think that the overwelming popularity of BLIC07 in my poll is because its in the BLIC forum and that ck07 lovers aren't looking at it. or is it a true indicator

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
formula1man said:
do you think that the overwelming popularity of BLIC07 in my poll is because its in the BLIC forum and that ck07 lovers aren't looking at it. or is it a true indicator

Bud, obviously the vote will be in favor of BLIC as you put the poll in BLIC forum. I bet EA would nudge BLIC if the poll were in EA Cricket 07 section.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Don't think it would matter too much as I don't think there are too many members that like EA Cricket 07 anyway. Plus the fact most members aren't happy with BLIC 07.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
I like Cricket 07:)

I voted for C07 even though it's not in C07 Forum.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Think of it like Counter-Strike. You can't play against the computer at all in that game. The interest is purely in being able to play online and that is what has made it such a successful game.

When you look at BLIC as a fun multiplayer game, C07 just looks abysmal. If BLIC could be modded like EA's games (It should be possible) there wouldn't even be an argument. The only defence of Cricket 07 has been that you can patch it.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah, but i still think Cricket 07 is a good game.
Try playing it with Tutsi's AI patch and the stroke variation patch, and see the difference ;)
Just see, you've got net access. You have resources. Now you cant patch BLIC's AI but you can for Cricket 07. If you do patch, then see the difference. The out of the box play matters for either the console users or the people who dont have net resources to download things.

Also i think wait for the v2 of stroke variation patch, its promising to say the least ;)

Users who are viewing this thread