blico7 availabele in pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaurav_indian said:
The game is delivered to the stores after its release but not before its officially released.If thats the case then these original games will be sold before releasing.
Games are delievered to the stores before its release - it's true and you need to get your facts right.

shery_rsa said:
but he told me that he saw majority of blic07 game in ps2.
Your friend may/may not be speaking truth. Noone is going to believe this unless you provide the proof. End of story.

No its not available yet in Pakistan ,I went to the shop today and he tell me it will take time to come in pirated DVDs .
I m 100% sure it will take couple of weeks to launch unofficialy in pakistan.

cricket doctor said:
Games are delievered to the stores before its release - it's true and you need to get your facts right.

Your friend may/may not be speaking truth. Noone is going to believe this unless you provide the proof. End of story.
what i know about about my friend i know he speaking truth but sorry to say i don`t have any proof.

cricket doctor said:
hmm how many days before its release?

I dont believe you mate, so prove me wrong. Im normally the first round here to get the pirate copies. :p

Games are also given to reviewer's for their consideration and reviews before they are released - Sometimes those reviewers upload them in torrents etc. I remember the instance with need for speed carbon also. Its a real shame :(

shery_rsa said:
i know where this games comes from its mostly the pirated games come from hong kong.

So your telling me, that a game which has only just been sent out to retailers in uk and europe, in the last day or so, has come from hong kong? You talk more crap than me.

The first pirate copies will come from europe and uk any day now, not from hong kong.

Last edited:
i said that bcoz mostly pirated cds i saw they are from hong kong,its my point of view.

shery_rsa said:
i said that bcoz mostly pirated cds i saw they are from hong kong,its my point of view.

Maybe most do come from there, but not blic already chap.

The_gas said:
So your telling me, that a game which has only just been sent out to retailers in uk and europe, in the last day or so, has come from hong kong? You talk more crap than me.

The first pirate copies will come from europe and uk any day now, not from hong kong.
Yeah you are absolutly right.Europe and UK are responsible for piracy in Asia.:D

This thread has gone on more than long enough.
It is against the forum rules to talk about piracy or suggest means by which games may be illegally acquired.
If I see anyone in this thread doing it again I will start handing out warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread