Bollywood/Hollywood or any Other types

Whats your Fav type of Cinema's?

• Total voters

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
what are some of your fav actors, movies, SONGs-Movie Songs this goes to Bollywood ppl and other stuff..

i mostly watch hindi movies

so yeah so my fav actress is of course PRIYANKA Chopra :D :happy and fav actor is S.K (sharuk khan) dont know if i spelt his name right and my fav movie is proabbly the ones which good music i hv so many of them its os had to pic...

has any one seen Salam namaste or Garam MASALA(wanan see this movie badly) or Shaadi No 1 ?

Post your Thoughts

usy

Chairman of Selectors
bollyz ok .... hollyz ok too....

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
:hpraise I like BW.

:hpraise I like SK too.
:hpraise My fav actress is Preity Zinta.

:hpraise I wanna see garam Masala so bad!
:hpraise Kal HO na ho is my fav movie! :

:cool:​

usy

Chairman of Selectors
i haved watched any for 3 , 4 months.....

sinkwood

Club Cricketer
Hollywood is the best how u think Bollywood is the best
y u wasting ur time???????????????

KYA WASOOL KIA HAI TUM NAY BOLLYWOOD MAIN

ONLY SEX

indiancricketer

International Coach
lol naw bollywood makes more Sense is jokes HOLLYWOOD lol come on some are good but some are just dumb its the same with any type of movie if its dumb and you dont get it whats the point of wating it...thiers more then sex sinkwood...thiers action,drama etc and some times you just wanna watch the movie cause the actress is pretty hot;)

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I think few of the films in Bollywood are made brilliantly. But most movies suck badly. And my opinoin was same when I was in India and same when I am here in NZ. Now I watch bollywood movies occasionally just to stay in touch with what's happening around lately. And Sharukh hasn't given up his image on trying to please everybody in the movie, a habit picked from "DDLJ". I really hate that sort of thing. And anyone seen "Kal Ho Naa Ho". It sucked big time, whats he doing there going after the heroine when he is about to die anyways, and then after realising it he helps his freind to get her. Lamest thing I have ever seen Lolz.
And that movie "Veer Zaara"- good points- songs, the poem read by Sharukh in the end. bad points- the whole movie, story, copied stuff, and why did he wait for 22 years in the Jail for a piece of a$$ whom he didn't even kiss and knowing that he will not get it as long as he kept his mouth shut till he is dead. Doesn't get by me lolz.
Sharukh is good actor overall but should avoid certain movies and must give up that trend he started in "DDLJ". We need fresh stuff.
Now, recently we just had a movie copied from "The Godfather" called "Sarkar". I didn't even watch it because how can they achieve the vision that the former wanted to portray. The true Sicilian culture. Most of my Indian friends told me they didn't like "The Godfather". Quite obviously, they wouldn't.
Movies I liked(bollywood) - Dharavi, Satya, Vastav, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shool, Shakti, Dulhe Raja(comedy), Hera Pheri, AAshiqui, Sadak etc. lots more, don't remember all.
But yeah can proudly say that I have seen more than 80% of A grade bollywood movies produced so far just for the sake of it.
Although bottomline, Movies suck everywhere, Bollywood, hollywood etc.

Last edited:

pal

International Coach
the poem read by Sharukh in the end.

That was an excruciating ordeal. At one point, I was wondering if he was reading a novel or a poem!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
pal said:
That was an excruciating ordeal. At one point, I was wondering if he was reading a novel or a poem!
Ha Ha, yeah but I actually liked it, it was a fitting end to the movie otherwise it would have been the biggest blunder of the year. That poem made me a bit emotional fool!!

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
:cool: I have watched Garam Masala, it is really funny, it's like No Entry with new comedy. The girls in Garam Masala are Spicy! :D Reddiff: "The Akshay-John starrer, Garam Masala, beat out Shaadi No 1 and Kyon Ki to emerge as the winner among Bollywood's Diwali films." Both films are a must watch movie. So far two of the Top 5 of the year. I am waiting for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna' and Sunny Deol's new movie with Jazzy B 'Teesri Aankh - The Hidden Camera'. :)

09lead1.jpg

And by the way Nice Thread :cheers

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I enjoy Tamil films.... Good entertainers.... Mostly are for fun with some great classic serious films too! I definitely rate Kollywood (as Tamil Cinema is now called!) better than Bollywood. But Bollywood isnt too bad either... Shahrukh, my king, rockzzzz... Rani is good, Amitabh is an all time legend...

I never watch Hollywood. It has never interested me at all! I hate Hollywood! Only good movie that I was interested in was Titanic and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Users who are viewing this thread