aussie1st said:
Hollywood cause I never get Bollywood.

Do u even know hindi? :rolleyes:

sinkwood said:
Hollywood is the best how u think Bollywood is the best
y u wasting ur time???????????????

KYA WASOOL KIA HAI TUM NAY BOLLYWOOD MAIN

ONLY SEX

What are you talking about? we don't talk about that stuff in these forums. and anyways bollywood doesn't have "Only SEX" obviously u only have eyes for those types of movies, you perve. There are so many comedy, action movies and maybe 1 or 2 sick movies. stereotyper.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have seen Garam Masala....Its fun...recomend every1 to watch it
Big fan of Bollywood movies and i watch almost every movie

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
The remake of "DON" starring Shah Rukh Khan and "SHOLAY" - What do you guys think about it?

15sd2.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Big_Boss said:
The remake of "DON" starring Shah Rukh Khan and "SHOLAY" - What do you guys think about it?

15sd2.jpg

Tough but good choice for the remake of Don for Amitabh! SRK would do justice to it. Priyanka Chopra is also a good choice! But Arjun Rampal as Pran stumps me!

The casting for the remake of Sholay is disastrous! Amitabh as Gabbar, Abhishek as Dharmendra, Mohit Ahlawat as Jai and Mohanlal as Sanjeev Kumar????? Awful!!!!!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
saisrini80 said:
Tough but good choice for the remake of Don for Amitabh! SRK would do justice to it. Priyanka Chopra is also a good choice! But Arjun Rampal as Pran stumps me!

SRK would do justice but i think there are many actors who can do more justice than SRK. abhishek would be cool IMO. and we all know that SRK's action flicks have been quite hopeless :p .LOL ! Rampal as pran :rtfl

saisrini80 said:
The casting for the remake of Sholay is disastrous! Amitabh as Gabbar, Abhishek as Dharmendra, Mohit Ahlawat as Jai and Mohanlal as Sanjeev Kumar????? Awful!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: this IMO is the worst casting for any sequel / movie

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
saisrini80 said:

I hope Shah Rukh Khan does well on "Don" like he did in the remake of Devdas but I don't think the remake of Sholay well be a hit....I love the orginal one :cool:

sholayDVD.jpg

vibs89

School Cricketer
Yes you're right Big_Boss. The original one looks good. But I don't think reamake film of sholay will be good. Well let's hope it turns out good.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
vibs89 said:
Well I don't like classic film. I prefer the film of now.

Well, I love some classics like Sholay, Don, Amar Akbar Anthony, Silsila, Coolie, etc.. Amitabh's yesteryear multi starrer movies were just one word - MIND BLOWING!!! He is the Badshah of Bollywood commercial cinema! And now, he has become a star in serious cinema too. He is the king of Bollywood

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I watch only good Tamil movies.I do watch Hollywood movies sometimes.
...never liked any Bollywood actor except Amitabh Bachan...I've never seen bolly stars come out with good performences..most movies are just masala type.
Aamir Khan is the only guy currently who acts well.
I've never thought SRK is a good actor.

vibs89

School Cricketer
I know you guy why you don't like bollywood. You don't understand Hindi Language. I know that most of the South Indians don't know Hindi that's why they don't watch Bollywood Movies. Instead you watch Kollywood that's South Indian Language. 4/5 part of India prefer Bollywood. Can I ask you question why don't you guys don't know Hindi Language I mean comeon that's the main part of our language of India. Everybody should know that language. Is it a polotical reason or something else.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
vibs89 said:
I know you guy why you don't like bollywood. You don't understand Hindi Language. I know that most of the South Indians don't know Hindi that's why they don't watch Bollywood Movies. Instead you watch Kollywood that's South Indian Language. 4/5 part of India prefer Bollywood. Can I ask you question why don't you guys don't know Hindi Language I mean comeon that's the main part of our language of India. Everybody should know that language. Is it a polotical reason or something else.

Even though Hindi is the National language, there hasnt been the need to learn it for the South Indians. In Chennai, only those people learn Hindi whose parents are on a transferrable job and who have the chances to shift bases in their work. Or some learn it to interact with some of their friends. But all these are very very rare. Only now, learning Hindi might have increased after more publicity for Bollywood and its stars but still it hasnt made a big splash!

I know Hindi and I come from Chennai!

Why the bias only for Hindi? Can we ask the same question, why cant you learn to speak Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam? If its the National language, it doesnt mean you need to learn it. Every one is entitled to their own tastes.

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
indiancricketer said:
i think barsaat is a good movie... i really enjoyed it altho to many songs

I watched it, I think it's an average movie but if you enjoyed it then thats good for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread