Boundary Music

jackdeverson

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can any1 give a list of as many songs as possible that r used in either 20:20 cricket or odis (and also what they are used for if possible[e.g. new batsman, wicket....])?

Here is a list of the ones i've got so far (i'll add them as we get more):

Wickets - Howzat by Sherbert, It Ain't Over Till It's Over by Lenny Kravitz, Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis, Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life by Monty Python, Bad Day by Daniel Powter, Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam

Boundaries - Dreadlock Holiday by 10cc, I Feel Good by James Brown, Tom Hark by The Piranhas, That's The Way by KC and the Sunshine Band, The Only Way Is Up by Yazz, Jerk It Out by The Caesars, Hey Baby by DJ Otzi, Hells Bells by ACDC, Hey Ya by Outkast, No Woman No Cry by Bob Marley, Amarillo by Peter Kay, Do Wah Diddy by Manfred Mann, Vindaloo by Fat Les

New Batsman - Lose Yourself by Eminem, Walk This Way by Aerosmith, I Like The Way You Move by The Bodyrockers, Sex Bomb by Tom Jones, We Will Rock You by Queen, The Boys Are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
This is a bit of pointless thread, but i'll try to help out anyway:

Howzat- Not sure but I think it is Ace or something like that, and it's played at the fall of a wicket.

Tom Harks- The Piranhas, played when a boundary is scored.

Don't Look Back in Anger- Oasis, played at the fall of a wicket.

I know more, but I just can't think of them at the moment. Hope these help for now. Why do you want them anyway?

irottev

School Cricketer
THat Eminem song keeps being played when a new batsman comes in. Its annoying. lol

James_W

Club Cricketer
I thought it looked really cool when Bell was dimissed and was walking back to the oavillion, as Don't look back In Anger played in the background as he looked back angrily at his partner Jones.

rolfusmercartor

School Cricketer
The mony python 'always look on the bright side' is played when a wicket falls and that 'you had a bad day' song. I dunno who sings tho.

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey baby by DJ Otzy seems to get a spin when a boundary is hit. Also they Nah nah nah nah Heyyy Goodbye at the fall of a wicket. Howzat is by Sherbet.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but for a player's "Entrance Music" Isn't it player's choice?

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Yeh, in Australia it's a players choice for there entry music/ bowling introduction music.

PhilD123

International Coach
What is that song always played at the fall of a wicket, not "Don't look back in anger" or "You had a bad day". You think the words are going to stop, then they start again!

PhilD123

International Coach
Yeah it probably is then, but I didn't know the name of the song.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
whats the song for Channel 5 review of the days play thing, im sure ive heard it before

Users who are viewing this thread