Boundary Music

tassiefan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you know some of the words,just type the words plus lyrics in google.usually finds what you want.Don't know how you would go with *tick tock* though. :)

samsunggiants

School Cricketer
?????

Basically me and my mate have been looking for this song for ages but can't find it anywhere :/, it is normally played when a new batsman is coming out(home) in our case at somerset!! and occasionally when there is a boundary. We do not no the song name but are hoping someone can help. It is a sort of indian dance tune kind of and then brakes into a sort of deep voice singing. thats all we reallly know about it, but the tune is really catchy. if anyone can help it would much appreciated cheers.:):):):):):help

boxcar bob

School Cricketer
Hi first poster here can anyone tell me the song which is played by the trumpeter when Sussex lost a wicket against Middlesex tonight. It's played at a lot of sporting events in the UK and i have no idea what this song is called i would love to know.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
You mean this one?

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

boxcar bob

School Cricketer
You mean this one?

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

No it's not that it goes dun dun dun dun do do do do etc, I don't know if the trumpeter plays it but he was playing along when it was on tv just now. Thanks though.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

I heard if you play that in classs, everyone will go buck wild and start screaming.

Owzat

International Coach
This is a bit of pointless thread, but i'll try to Tom Harks- The Piranhas, played when a boundary is scored.

Ad nauseam. I liked the song, but it is overplayed by cricket and other sports to the point it's flogged to death like a lot of the songs the band that follows England FC play

Users who are viewing this thread