Bowlers don't have different actions in BLIC, am I right?

souljah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Unlike C2005, BLIC doesn't have seperate actions for different bowler right. This is ****in me off, its finally something I like in Cricket 2005 and BLIC doesn't have it.

BLIC does not have authentic bowling actions for different bowlers from what I can see in movies, screenshots and the demos.

Yes there are different actions for spinners and pace men, but just like in Cricket 2005, Glenn McGrath's action will just be like Jimmy Anderson's.

c2005 doesnt have a diff action for each bowler, it has a range of diff actions that are common and it gives each bowler the one that they think is closest

this is the same in BLC. also the runups vary a fair bit in BLC unlike in C2005 where pace bowlers start from one point...mediums from another etc etc

If someone gets into the animation file formats, then i intend on creating authentic actions for bowlers

Harmisons actions is different from others, and I think there are two different pacers's actions...

Although I am stumped on why Kasper has Harmison's actions :what

Asjad said:
If someone gets into the animation file formats, then i intend on creating authentic actions for bowlers
i dont think you can do that......animtions are done motin capture technology.

i heard 14 different actions all up. and im guessin dat is shared between all the diff bowling types

0601731 said:
i dont think you can do that......animtions are done motin capture technology.

They are but are also in some cases captured in the forum of keyframe animation which makes it quite possible to modify.

Turbanation said:
Its weird ain't it how can some one like Brett Lee have the same action as Irfan Pathan!? :eek:
Or Kasper as Harmisons...Pollock as Ogondo...McGrath as Kallis...

souljah said:
Unlike C2005, BLIC doesn't have seperate actions for different bowler right. This is ****in me off, its finally something I like in Cricket 2005 and BLIC doesn't have it.

yeh cricket 2005 has chuking man..they bowl like a robbot is bowling..stupid cricket 2005...how can u say cricket 2005 has good bowling action...i m sure u dont know nothing about bowling ..now i doubt u know much abt cricket .lolol

Well Flintoff seems to have Harmison's action, the rest of the bowlers in the demo look quite the same. I heard that they have some authentic actions in BLIC like those of Shane warne and Murli !!! Certainly hope there are much more in the full version

Is there Irfan Pathan's bowling action in this game?

Users who are viewing this thread