Bracken out of Champions Trophy

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Don't think Nannes is in the frame for ODIs, his FRC stats weren't great compared to his T20 or FC no idea why though.
Spinner wise Heal was the best in the FRC, Dohtery was close behind with 1 less wicket. Heal showed some good late order hitting so he would get my pick.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Its more his fitness woes. He broke down during the Emerging player tournament I think it was and since then we haven't heard anything about him.

ajdude

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its more his fitness woes. He broke down during the Emerging player tournament I think it was and since then we haven't heard anything about him.
And the fact that he's ████, but we'll leave that for another day.

Heal/Bollinger are my picks, might sound like there's an echo in here but I'm being realistic, haha. Actually, if I was being realistic, they'll call up Andrew McDonald or something.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
They obviously don't have much confidence in Hilfy after his 7th ODI performance and Siddle is still untested.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
An attack of Tait, Lee and Johnson is scary, but god I can't imagine what kind of economy rates they'd be putting up. You could get 30 overs for 250 on a bad day between those 3.

Especially if Tait has a bad day, but when he's on song then watch out. If he can keep it up like that ODi against the Saffers when they toured Australia then I'd play him.

Users who are viewing this thread