Breaking NEWS! : Kshitiz Stripped of VV Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In the interests of fairness I've been asked to name the bookie with whom Kshitiz was in collusion. The bookie in question has also been banned from ownership of a PCPL team.
Mr highlander999 was unavailable for comment.

Mr.highlander was the bookie :eek: ? this is most weird a Bookie had been given ownership of a team :p he will busy screwing that team for money :D

Highlander999

ICC President
;) Who said people never profited from crime :p

Seriously I regret this whole episode, and extend my apologies to the whole forum

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Now that its finally settled, atleast it did generated some publicity for the Victors. :p

Nah, on a more serious note, it all turned out like it wasn't supposed to, and I really say sorry to the whole forum. And I say sorry to Vatican Victors too - I think I just tried to do too much for the team.

I wouldn't bother you all with the truth of what happened but just trust me on this, please don't believe any rumours flying about. Rumours are rumours, they can seldom be true. But I want everyone to just forget this and lets move towards a new beginning. :)

Another sorry to Planetcricket, and especially WC, Abhas, Simon, Colin and Tom,

Kshitiz :)

I regret all this happened but still I want to start a new beginning, and I'm sure Tom wouldn't mind that too. I might have been banned from a PCPL ownership but my heart's still with the Victors. Go Victors!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Even though you forgot others, apology accepted.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Well then, not to drag on the long, sorrowful emotional (i could extend this but i wont) apologies i'll close this as i can see Tom getting drunk and rambling on about his Villa in France.

I've seen it, and lets just say that its a 1 bedroom flat in the middle of a busy industrial estate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread