Breaking News: vCash Billionaire Sells Franchise | Hugging Muffins Officially Part of PCPL!

Name The Hugging Muffins™ Mascot

• Huggymuff

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Muffyhug

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • MattW

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Saturday 5th September, 2015
For Immediate Release
huggingmuffins-minisplash-copy-png.153555

An empty press room swirled with dust and the crumbs of half eaten cake. This lone journalist stood next to @User2010 as he muttered under his breath:

Let's bring this team to life in the next season surely.

...though in this journalists opinion, the Crazed vCash Billionaire Biggs has clearly done a runner with the money from Dunkin Donuts and an autographed Sachin Tendulkar T-Shirt. "Good Grief" silent backer @blockerdave uttered as he stood gobsmacked at the mess around him.

Good grief indeed.

I'd have done it for the donuts too...

- Reuters

HuggingMuffins-EmptyOffice.png

The sad, empty office of the Hugging Muffins lays dormant for now. Will it be resurrected? Only time will tell.

Don't forget, you can pay some of the Hugging Muffins debt by downloading these Avatars or using the hashtag #BackTheMuffins for reasons.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Oh my word... Im going to need another cup of coffee after reading all this...

Also Tendulkar is under contract as we formed the Mark and Tendulkar Fun Time Sleepover Co. which if you dont know is when we hold sleepovers for MattW the underprivileged. Found this in the paper this morning:

Slipperpool Respond To The Muffin Something Takeover Bid

Mark Jennings, Slipperpool representative, has responded in a press conference on what his team thinks about the recent bust up involving The Huggin Muffin attempted takeover and User rejecting the bid. Sadly reporters can not say for certain exactly what Mark Jennings said as he said it rather softly and proceded to leave the conference in a hysterical laughter while saying "That Biggs guy needs to go one of those places where they look after ya." (Luckily they managed to capture that) He also tweeted to his 33.6 million followers "[HASHTAG]#Back2TheMuffin[/HASHTAG]" which has resulted in his followers dropping to 6. Mark confronted Sachin about 'stabbing him in the back' and joining The Huggin Muffins. Tendulkar replied by saying "Look at this Zimbabwean Dollar though!" Mark agreed and the Mark and Tendulkar Fun Time Sleepover Co. has broken up leaving Matt and underprivileged millionares crying and rampaging the streets. However sources have tracked down and we can confirm that this is what Mark Jennings had to say about the incident:

"lol"

It has been confirmed that Bobby Dillinger, Steven Stokes, Simon Mignolet and many other key Slipperpool players have yet to comment, but as we can expect Slipperpool dont seem to be bothered by The Huggin Muffins as they are no "RealWorldData" (Quoted by mascot and number one Slipperpool fan, The Wealdstone Raider).​

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
As someone who likes a bit of muffin - I'd just casually mention that I'm sure it's possible that someone could accidentally click the thread transfer button in certain circumstances that might lead to a certain someone behind this bid. I don't want to name @Biggs and mention that I could be bribed, but obviously I want to imply that strongly using other words.

grkrama

National Board President
Let's bring this team to life in the next season surely.
Whatever will happen, it will only be after the season ends.

[HASHTAG]#backtheMuffins[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#bringbackMuffins[/HASHTAG]

@grkrama takes the role of piersmorgan and gets the vocal public twitter rally going on for the sinking amigos.

"you have the 'this guy get it guy' backing a sinking team and you are not taking it on, Im passionate about PCPL and want the best teamsowners to manage it you owe it to the pc lamenters, i think @User2010 has to resign for the good of PCPL"

before silently forwarding what looked like an invoice an anonymous mail.

@Biggs in his humble manner tweeted the whole episode as

"Booom so so silly"

Then followed it with
"wish i could help them
0567.png
"

Unconfirmed sources have stated that,
With a team not living upto the name can bring the whole franchise down, The PCPL BigThree are in serious discussion of bending the rule for amigos....and @MattW the 'Lalit Modi of PCPL" was seen in discussion with @Biggs in the shady alleys of C07forums and a suitcase was exchanged though people nearby reported it smelled strongly of cakes and muffins.

Last edited:
S

Satan666

Hmm now reading this thread and really disappointed to see the owners of Amigos fold so easily, cant blame them I guess.

Really brings me back to reality as to why I never join leagues like this.

Goodluck though guys hope things work out with the Muffins.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
That is some damn good bribery baking... [HASHTAG]#BackThoseDeliciousMuffins[/HASHTAG]

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Hey, get in line... those donut holes look amazing. Franchisee owners get first dibs...

Users who are viewing this thread