Breaking News: vCash Billionaire Sells Franchise | Hugging Muffins Officially Part of PCPL!

Name The Hugging Muffins™ Mascot

• Huggymuff

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Muffyhug

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • MattW

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
You people jumping the ship to join the new team is hilarious. You need to realize it will take months before there is a new PCPL season and by that time most of you would have become inactive or may be Biggs himself might stop being active on the site often.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Obviously with Biggs the only confirmed team member, there should simply be 10 clones made to fill out the Hugging Muffins squad. I believe that hasn't been attempted before in a cricket game.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Biggs has stepped up, along with silent partners @SnowyCasanova*

latest

A dramatic re-enactment of me silently stepping up.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
That couldn't be any more perfect...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
We're a team full of master bakers.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Monday 7th September, 2015
For Immediate Release
huggingmuffins-minisplash-copy-png.153555

Like a Phoenix* from the ashes, the groundswell of enthusiasm surrounding the fake-but-almost-real Hugging Muffins Cricket Club™ continues to grow unabated. Overnight, deals have been struck up with legendary PlanetCricket rebel staff member @zimrahil with whom the Hugging Muffins have secured exclusive contract for the 2015 through until 2069 seasons. Sources inside the Hugging Muffins Cricket Club™ camp say while this deal began in earnest 6 days ago, upon the 7th day Zimrahil demanded non-negotiable rights to first dibs on all bakery and a T-Shirt.

With this huge signing, it brings Hugging Muffins Cricket Club™ ever closer to being almost-real. Co-Founder @Epic was quoted during the press conference as saying "We now have three players of such high caliber, I mean sure, we may need to all bat and bowl at least 4 times each and run reasonably fast around the field, but even with those odds stacked against us we'll do better than the Amigos"

Rumors that none of the signed players have actually been designated roles within the team notwithstanding, we've learned that the line-up will look something like this:

PCPL-Bar[R]3-Large.png

1. Epic :ar:
2. Zimrahil :ar:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
11. Biggs :arwk:

12. MattW Huggy10x10.png (in the HuggyMuff Costume)

Insane vCash Billionaire Biggs was unavailable for comment, still AWOL with a substantial amount of Dunkin' Donuts money, last seen in Ibiza shouting rounds.

- Reuters

HuggingMuffins-ZIMSplash.png

Share your love for Hugging Muffins and Zimrahil with a new T-Shirt. You too can be "In With Zim" via our online store.

HuggingMuffins-ZIMSplash2.png

Released Press image from the actual contract signing between The Hugging Muffins Billionaire Biggs (pictured with pants-off) and Zimrahil, who for some reason always wears a shirt with his name on it.

Don't forget, you can help shout rounds in Ibza by downloading these Avatars or using the hashtag #BackTheMuffins for reasons.

*see what I did there?

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yup was saying No repeatedly to Biggs' advances but my fondness weakness for wearing t-shirts with my name on was too much to overcome

As that well known saying goes:

'You ain't nothin without a muffin'

Users who are viewing this thread