Breaking News: vCash Billionaire Sells Franchise | Hugging Muffins Officially Part of PCPL!

Name The Hugging Muffins™ Mascot

• Huggymuff

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Muffyhug

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • MattW

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hamza2000 Is ThE TruE LegEnD He ShAll RiSe :yes:rolleyes:):wave;):thumbs:spy:eek:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Hamza2000 is now Umair2000 ?

Moderators why you do this :D yeah.
PC=Improve your English and enjoy the forums :)
PS: I was 14 at that time :D

[DOUBLEPOST=1441652251][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hamza2000 Is ThE TruE LegEnD He ShAll RiSe :yes:rolleyes:):wave;):thumbs:spy:eek:
No man he is dead RIP :P

RIP Mark too :(

KBC

Panel of Selectors
pinch me hard!

Will do.​

maxresdefault.jpg

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This thread is so good it's become the general PCPL thread ;)

Our exclusion from this league is further called into question... PCPL Managements refusal to allow us to compete gets more abhassinine by the day. It's 2015! They're a corrupt cricket board stuck in User2010.

....wait.

Zim has changed his avatar? Somebody pinch me hard!

I've had exclusive rights to produce Zim's avatar for a little while now. I'm just a little stoked about that :)

I didn't get mine yet. (Ali, 10)

I'm still waiting for the keys to The 1992 Ford Fiesta you Amigos call your "Staff Car"

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Our exclusion from this league is further called into question... PCPL Managements refusal to allow us to compete gets more abhassinine by the day. It's 2015! They're a corrupt cricket board stuck in User2010.

Perhaps I should use some of my remaining PC powers and 'include' the Muffins before mattw cuts me off at my kneecaps and reduces me to mere member privileges :eek:

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
snowysleftshoe?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Tuesday 8th September, 2015
For Immediate Release
huggingmuffins-minisplash-copy-png.153555

The roller-coaster ride that is the Hugging Muffins Cricket Club continues to strike a chord with fans all across the PCPL, from Mumbai to Melbourne crowds have gathered protesting the exclusion of the Hugging Muffins from the mid-season revamp.

MuffinProtest.png

Protesters gather outside the headquarters of the PCPL in Dubai

Megastar nay, legendary signing @zimrahil met with journalists to discuss the recent protests and what authority he had remaining he would continue to be putting pressure on PCPL Management "We should allow our brand of cricket to be seen by the world" he remarked, continuing on "I mean, I have some pretty lucrative kick-backs if we get on the field so it's in my best interests here, make no mistake, I'm in this for the baking..."

HuggingMuffins-HugAir.png

Huggyair flys like the wind to the headquarters of the PCPL

Still AWOL is the Crazed vCash Billionaire Biggs, last seen in Ibza after rocking the PCPL over the weekend, his private aircraft was spotted flying to Dubai to meet with PCPL CEO @User2010 and the other totally not corrupt organizers to discuss the current situation.

- Reuters

HuggingMuffins-PCPLDubai.png

PCPL Headquarters in Dubai, pictured are the "Staff Vehicles" of @Abhas and @User2010 that are purchased legitimately and totally not bribes from the other teams.

HuggingMuffins-Include.png

To "celebrate" the near-death of the Hugging Muffins, you can purchase their new T-Shirt from their online store

Don't forget, if you really wish hard enough the Hugging Muffins might stick around, or just download these Avatars or using the hashtag #BackTheMuffins for reasons.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I'm glad someone noticed... I did it for no reason other than to see if anyone looked at these things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread