Breaking News: vCash Billionaire Sells Franchise | Hugging Muffins Officially Part of PCPL!

Name The Hugging Muffins™ Mascot

• Huggymuff

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Muffyhug

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • MattW

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hahahaha, I love it....

deal_with_it-gif.154013

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Any attempts to derail us (example shown below), will be met with rock hard cookies to the head, I'm a hugging baker only through union, but a violent over baker by nature.

Well this is getting boring now

salty-chocolate-chunk-cookies-6461-620x440.jpg

Yes, I'm aware this is an opportunity for those not in positions of power to get their taste buds on my sugary goodness via the mouth catch, but know that I have a rocket for a right arm and will throw them at full force as if it was my opportunity to run out @MattW (where is my user title, grrr). :p

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Any attempts to derail us (example shown below), will be met with rock hard cookies to the head, I'm a hugging baker only through union, but a violent over baker by nature.

salty-chocolate-chunk-cookies-6461-620x440.jpg

Yes, I'm aware this is an opportunity for those not in positions of power to get their taste buds on my sugary goodness via the mouth catch, but know that I have a rocket for a right arm and will throw them at full force as if it was my opportunity to run out @MattW (where is my user title, grrr). :p

Thanks,They were not as bad as you prescribed them :D

Last edited:

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Yes, however hard I tried my alliance with Biggs and thus the HUGGING Muffins has definitely softened my violent over baking nature. :noway

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Just keep plying this thread with e-baking. ...Delicious pictures of internet cakes and muffins is worthy of any team, especially the greatest one in the PCPL...

EDIT:

Also, not that this is confirmation of anything but i'm now the owner of a crisp Zimbabwean 5 Dollar note via @MattW so clearly the Muffins are working the PCPL system...

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Technically it was a bet that I won... but for the purposes of suggesting the PCPL is rigged and the Hugging Muffins aren't above it, yes.... a bribe.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Pah, you're $5 Zimbabwean is nowhere close in coolness to the 50pfenning coin from 1921 I have somewhere in my house. Don't have a clue how I ended up with the thing but I thought it was cool...

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Just keep plying this thread with e-baking. ...Delicious pictures of internet cakes and muffins is worthy of any team, especially the greatest one in the PCPL...

EDIT:

Also, not that this is confirmation of anything but i'm now the owner of a crisp Zimbabwean 5 Dollar note via @MattW so clearly the Muffins are working the PCPL system...

This is to everyone that sees our lessened activity as a sign for the movement nearing it's end, no siree! We're getting deals done behind the scenes. ;)

Last edited:

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland

That's the one :)

For those who don't have a great deal of historical knowledge of inter-war Germany, they had a great deal of hyperinflation between 1922-23 which led to prices doubling every day for months on end - by the time they eventually moved to a different currency which instantly solved the problem one US dollar was worth billions of marks: and this 50 pfennig (0.5 Marks) coin was literally worth millions of times less than the metal content of it - and considering that it was made of aluminium that says a lot

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I WANT IT ALL!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..