Brian lara help

pakman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys Ive got Brian Lara 99 (the sold out version), and i need to know how to get it running on windows xp. Ive checked the sticky post where it says copy the files from the CD, but I'm no computer genius so how do i do it. If someone can please post step by step instructions i will be really grateful, please i really want to play this game thanks in advance.

ght

School Cricketer
HI

What you have to do is actually not too differnt.

1. install the game from the cd following the instructions

2. Then go to the folder that would have been created (Brian lara cricket) this would depend on where the game is installed. It usually installs in the c drive.

3. Then in the brian lara cricket folder you will see the same files that are in the file attached .

4. The final step is to replace the files in the brian lara cricket folder with the ones from the zip. Just use cut and paste.

Then you have to right click on the icon named game(will now be the one from the zip) and click on compatability and change it to windows 95 and then tick the box above.

Also you will also have to change the compatability of the same icon (game)
on the cd rom by right clicking and changing the capacity as before.

Also when you start the game when you see the title screen with brian lara press right and enter at the same time before the screen dissappears and if the menu has sound then the hang at toss problem should not happen and the game will start normally.

Thanks (hope this is helpful) To access the file just click and a box will open and then click save.

ght

Attachments

• BLC.zip
    16 KB · Views: 143

pakman

School Cricketer
Hi mate thanks so much, Ive finally got it working thanks again. :thumbs

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
HI

What you have to do is actually not too differnt.

1. install the game from the cd following the instructions

2. Then go to the folder that would have been created (Brian lara cricket) this would depend on where the game is installed. It usually installs in the c drive.

3. Then in the brian lara cricket folder you will see the same files that are in the file attached .

4. The final step is to replace the files in the brian lara cricket folder with the ones from the zip. Just use cut and paste.

Then you have to right click on the icon named game(will now be the one from the zip) and click on compatability and change it to windows 95 and then tick the box above.

Also you will also have to change the compatability of the same icon (game)
on the cd rom by right clicking and changing the capacity as before.

Also when you start the game when you see the title screen with brian lara press right and enter at the same time before the screen dissappears and if the menu has sound then the hang at toss problem should not happen and the game will start normally.

Thanks (hope this is helpful) To access the file just click and a box will open and then click save.

ght

Hi bro, that file does not work. It says it is corrupt.
Is it the same file which is in the sticky thread? That one does not work either. So if anyone has the file which works, please send me :)
I have installed the game, but it does not work, I think I need that file.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Barmyarmy would be able to help you, give him a nice little PM.. remember to be nice, orelse he will ignore you.

Good luck
Usy.

Smartzak

School Cricketer
I got those files, replaced them as instructed, but the same problem persists.

Also, when I open the game.exe file, it shows error "Go to control panel to install and configure system components". Any help on that? Please.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Read my post above, i'm not joking,

ght

School Cricketer
Hi

I think the flies may have got corrupt because i got a new hard drive recently.
I have attached them again

hope this helps

thanks

srilanka1

Attachments

• BLC.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 102

raul_vaze

School Cricketer
Hi

I think the flies may have got corrupt because i got a new hard drive recently.
I have attached them again

hope this helps

thanks

srilanka1

Hey i have a BLC 99 when i install and try to run it opens a window showing three options RUN , UNINSTALL & QUIT and when i click run it again opens one window that gives me 5 options like 3dx low software etc but when i click any of these nothing happens . I am using Laptop (Latitutde - d500) windows XP with processor speed of 1.3 G and 256 RAM . PLs help

Users who are viewing this thread