C2004 more screenshots

sonic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
this is rediculous, i think we can pretty much assume its not going to be released in six days time. a game like this would atleast already have some sort of advertising in australia already...how on earth can you expect to sell something without some sort of marketing campaign? if its out on the 11th then most game stores will have their stocks delivered early next week (probably monday or tuesday) so i suggest somebody ask EB if they've recieved it from their suppliers. i think the game will indefinitely be delayed til the new year...there's nothing on the official EA site, and if they don't even know when they're releasing it then obbiously the game isn't ready, you can't sell a game on chinese whispers!...we need a firm release date, but it seems everybody is just guessing, even the game stores have'nt got a f***in' clue...grrrrr...EA get it together, just put us out of our misery and tell us we'll have to wait until easter...

Last edited:

cricketfan1

School Cricketer
The lack of information - good or bad is frightening, there's no way that EA can release this game before DECEMBER20th at very least in my opinion without any sort of marketing structure or information on hand extremely soon, after years of studying business studies at uni looking at such things as marketing strategies etc.... and finally after becoming qualified last year, I am aware that this would be a ludicrous marketing stunt if it happens! they wont release it without an official site, promotions on the game etc.... and there's no sign of a site in the near future from what I can see on the easports site, on the other hand EA claim they are putting in strenuous work in getting the site up and shipping the game.

There have been three or four release dates (possible) flying around in bewildered discussions from what I can see, what I will say is that the best policy is to wait for an official date to be set by EA as everything that's being thrown around regarding release - news anything, seems to be unofficial and misleading.

I guess we wouldn't be to agitated even if the release was delayed slightly - as long as we get a little cooperation from EA with some information - if EA told us a little bit more of what's going on with the game - maybe just minor updates on the easports site or something - it would be a start for sure.

But to me it looks like we could well be playing the waiting game for a little while yet unfortunately.

bomber

Club Cricketer
I went to EB again today as we now have Sunday shopping, they now are saying the 11th of December, last friday the same shop said the 7th???

Anyway, another place called Radio Rentals has advertised it for sale right now, so Im there first thing tomorrow morning. There price is only A$59.95 for the PC version & A$84.95 for PS2.
Guess I will find out in the morning if Im playing it tomorrow?

Fingers crossed.

cricketfan1

School Cricketer
To me i think after all this speculation, EA are going to sneak the game out after all without an official site. I have no doubt it will release before christmas and time is running thin - so id expect this game to release soon without even a site!"

sonic

Club Cricketer
hmm...they might sell about 1000 copies if they're lucky

hehehe, its like the blind leading the blind isn't it? :)

cricketfan1

School Cricketer
Some stores claim that the game has already shipped, and some even claim that its for sale! probably just speculation and rumours. But im expecting this game to release on 17th. Its true that some gaming stores will get the game earlier though

Auwais

International Coach
slaps himself on the head

Why? It is annoying me that some people are spamming/bumping old topics.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Btw, I am not spamming to this topic. I am just simply replying to a thread instead of making a new one. :D

I have heard some people have screenshots of 'huge players' etc.

Note: This is my 100th post, congratulate me!

brad352

Executive member
slaps himself on the head

Why? It is annoying me that some people are spamming/bumping old topics.

slaps duffarama on the head

I've got some huge player ones somewhere, but just make a new topic in future :(

Users who are viewing this thread