C2004 more screenshots

cricketfan1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i reckon we could be looking at a more 20th December release date, looking at the way things have shaped or havent shaped up! just recently - hence no info - we could have a longer wait, lets hope im wrong though.

sonic

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by kmk1284
cricket 2004 releasing in 4 days is like india beating the aussies 4-0 down under

miracles do happen...

didn't bangladesh once score over 400 in a test match? and i beleive it was against india?

ok...time to start praying for another one of these sort of miracles... :)

vetts

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by sonic
miracles do happen...

didn't bangladesh once score over 400 in a test match? and i beleive it was against india?

ok...time to start praying for another one of these sort of miracles... :)
That was in there first ever test innings.

vetts

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ
They must have took the pressure very well then!
Except they collapsed to 91 runs in the second innings. That's the 'desh for ya.

Hey sonic. What up. I'm pretty annoyed cos i was going to go to the cricket in Brisbane today but the weather is shocking. Heavy rain and late thunder according to the weather report.

sonic

Club Cricketer
nice start to the summer then..sorry to hear of your shit day...so, you gettin' cricket 2004 next week then? that is, assuming it arrives, cos at the moment no one really knows anything, as sangam said, EA are gonna break a few records if indeed the game is literally "sneaked" onto the shelves! :)

vetts

Club Cricketer
Well they'd be idiots if they didn't get it out before christmas, but i doubt next week. The game looks pretty good though, so i'll certainly buy it. Let's hope ea don't repeat what they did with rugby and push the game back everyweek untill it comes out a month or so late and the game is still dodgy.
I've finished uni for the year so i'm pretty happy.

sonic

Club Cricketer
oh dear 3 aussie wickets have fallen quickly...i cant believe it, i must have a curse on them, no sooner i switch the telly on they all start dropping like flies...think i'll not watch the after lunch session just so they have a bit more good fortune :) cant believe steve waugh hit his own wicket!

vetts

Club Cricketer
Yeah, that annoyed me. Waugh ran out Martyn and then got himself out. If you're gonna deprive me of marto then you can atleast get some runs. Looks like a made a good decision not to go to the cricket cos it's raining down a fair bit and they've only got 13 overs in 4hours.

crick4life

International Cricketer
The game is not released in EB yet. They dont have an updated date for PC but are of the opinion its going to be released on 11th. Cricket2004 was on display on Screenshot on tuesday on TV2 here in NZ. They were stressing the presentation was not from a full game, maybe EA wanted them to say that I suppose. From what I can remember the outlook of the game has not changed much from Cricket 2002 although I was impressed with one of the shot the batsman played in the backward point area off the backfoot. The crowd looked very docile and the sound effects were not really too good. The bowling action has indeed changed for a faster bowler (only bowler on display in the presentation) but cant recall if it looked better. The big bowling cursor from Cricket 2002 was replaced with a small dot although I am not sure if the bowling average of the bowler prompted this change. The presentation was over in quick time and I could hardly look for any more details.

Users who are viewing this thread