Californication

etho11

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alot of whose must watch this show. I absolutely love it. Series hasn't gone that long though with only 1 episode left next week. I hope they make a series 2. What do you guys think of it?

sd92

International Coach
Never knew is was a series, just a great song.

pasag

School Cricketer
It's pretty good, Duchovny holds it together and does a great job. The dialogue is often top notch and it has a refreshing feel about it. Don't know how they're going to make another season though. I thought season 1 covered everything and the finale really concluded things quite well.

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
Never heard of it! Is it an Aussie show? Is it free-to-air or on paytv?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
It is American, from Showtime. M.Di Venuto, if you have digital television it is on TDT Monday at 9:30, I'm not sure if Southern Cross have scheduled it (that applies for Tasmania only, the timeslot is the same on Ten, but you don't need to have digital).

I only initially watched it because The Office is on after it and I found it very odd at first (I couldn't make any sense of the plot, but after a few episodes it made sense), but it has grown on me and am now hooked.

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
Yeah I have digital. Even though it will be the last one I might try watching the next (and last :p) episode

Users who are viewing this thread