Call of Duty: Black Ops

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Medal Of Honor is this game's main competition in the fall, and its online portion is being designed by DICE. Also, its set in today's Afghanistan war.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yup, MoH will own this, DICE know what they're doing and Treyarch don't.

And the beauty is the campaign of MoH won't be designed by DICE, which is pretty good considering the campaigns in neither the first nor the second Bad Company were very good.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Right on about MOH. Probably off topic in this thread but this is the newest trailer for the Oct 12-release (Oct 15 Europe) of the reboot:
Regardless, can't wait to see how both of these shape up when fall comes around.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Sorry, but what exactly is fall :spy ? Is it summer? I'm not familiar with American terms.

P

pcfan123

Although thanks to global warming, fall is starting to be a forgotten season in the South now, we basically have winter and summer now, two extremes

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Although thanks to global warming, fall is starting to be a forgotten season in the South now, we basically have winter and summer now, two extremes

It's always the same here :crying. I'm going to die of pneumonia when I go to Canada for college.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I would love for it to be hot 24x7... living in Michigan means extreme weather (Very hot in the summers and 'you-will-die-within-45-minutes' winters)

But we do get a taste of all 4 seasons. Fall here, apart from the sinking temperatures, is absolutely beautiful.

Sorry for going off topic. Hopefully the campaign in Black Ops is longer than MWF2, I was kind of hoping for more on that end.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors

Bit like Australia I guess, I was talking to someone when I was in the Gold Coast, and they said there is only a wet season and a dry season :p .

New Zealand is pretty much like that anyway, either it's hot (to my standards), or it's raining and cold (to my standards).

But yep, let's get back on topic.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
In Tas we have 3 seasons of winter(a mainland winter) in a year pretty much. Our summers are colder than English. :p

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
No actual fighting in the Cold War. Much ado about nothing.

What about the Cuban Missile Crisis? The world came 'this' close to throwing nuclear missiles at each other!

As to Treyarch being awful, I have to disagree. Although it wasn't the longest campaign ever, it was a good length and the Pacific levels in particular were truly horrific at times. As for the online, that was excellent! I hope Treyarch make a decent fist of the campaign again, and this song:

has to be in the game somewhere! Anyone remember Tour Of Duty? When I first saw the series, I thought the song was written especially for it; seemed to fit so perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There was actually quite a lot of fighting in the Cold War, just no direct fighting between the two superpowers.

Korea, Vietnam, the Middle East (Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Afghanistan)...

(I studied the Cold War for a whole year lol)

Users who are viewing this thread