Can we block/blacklist SMS coming from university?

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we block/blacklist SMS coming from university? the message has name university name, not number, when I dial to that sms a number comes 7235438 and call doesn't go to this number and automatically ends, how to block/blacklist such SMS??

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Can we block/blacklist SMS coming from university? the message has name university name, not number, when I dial to that sms a number comes 7235438 and call doesn't go to this number and automatically ends, how to block/blacklist such SMS??
You can blacklist the number by clicking the option in call log
Example for it in my mobile
received_839524936499558.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1576234046][/DOUBLEPOST]For SMS
Here it is for call I have attached above the screen shot
received_1001099010258172.jpeg

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But I heard this this blacklist option doesn't work for such SMS, I heard they come from domain blah blah, and I dial that number call was not going to that number and after 2-3 seconds automatically ended. kindly someone help if blacklist normal way to block SMS works here also or not?

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
But I heard this this blacklist option doesn't work for such SMS, I heard they come from domain blah blah, and I dial that number call was not going to that number and after 2-3 seconds automatically ended. kindly someone help if blacklist normal way to block SMS works here also or not?
Then it is not Possible I guess

Sajjan Adeeb

User Title Purchaser
India
Profile Flag
India
Have you tried Truecaller?
Ya try truecaller or ducaller or other alternatives for this. Or search on youtube it will probably find you a solution.[DOUBLEPOST=1576303227][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have put that number on blacklist, is it really not possible?[DOUBLEPOST=1576244473][/DOUBLEPOST]@AnkitC @Praak Virk @AJ MODS etc etc anyone help
I think you should search on youtube. Firstly try the block option if it doesn't work then try on youtube.

Sajjan Adeeb

User Title Purchaser
India
Profile Flag
India
If you have android message app for text message opening then you can tap and hold on the message and block that message sender.
Screenshot_20191214-174738.png Screenshot_20191214-174849.png
Like in the second message you will see some options appear in top screen. Click on the last icon then it will ask you to block the message you selected.

Like you can see the block icon in the image below.

Screenshot_20191214-175227.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread