Career Mode Issues and Help

Liam Mozza

School Cricketer
Hey guys,

So I purchased DBC17 on the PC a couple of days ago and have been playing career mode as my own player. He is currently 50 rated and an all rounder.

However I still haven't been selected for any other teams, I'm about to enter my 4th season of club cricket. Last season I took 12 wickets for 115 runs and had an average of 15 with the bat. Any ideas what the criteria is for the next step. Selection page says fairway off for shield and australian one day cup. Selcection difficulty is on normal.

Second of all I am finding some of the decisions to be extremely irritating. To start with I got out 3 times last season after clearly knicking the ball then onto pad and being given out lbw. Anyone else with this issue.

Finally does anyone have any decent tips for batting. Definitely my weak and is just very frustrating.

Cheers
Liam

kishore_513

School Cricketer
If you are playing on a difficulty above medium you will find it hard to score runs initially. I had no problem scoring at above 6-7 per over playing as international players at ease, but struggle with my 50 odd rated Career player. But I am on console which doesn't have some shots you PC plays get to play. About selection, I got selected for four day games during my 4th season even though I had a very poor batting and bowling record. Not sure, if the selection depends on the strength of your State team above the club you play for.

Liam Mozza

School Cricketer
If you are playing on a difficulty above medium you will find it hard to score runs initially. I had no problem scoring at above 6-7 per over playing as international players at ease, but struggle with my 50 odd rated Career player. But I am on console which doesn't have some shots you PC plays get to play. About selection, I got selected for four day games during my 4th season even though I had a very poor batting and bowling record. Not sure, if the selection depends on the strength of your State team above the club you play for.

Cheers, just want to check that my game wasn't having issues. must be that im shit

Users who are viewing this thread